• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
eessel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• R
    No problem, man. It's people like you that keep the community going and growing.
    Aww..thanks r3s-rt! I really appreciate that man! Comments like that make me :) as well! haha
    R
    Man, I just keep coming across your work and every time it makes me :). :p Thanks for your contributions!
    R
    Hey. Not here to annoy you about an invite, lol. Just wanted to give you a personal thank you for your advanced launcher you made for me. I was wondering if you could possibly teach me how to do it, though? Or a link to a guide? I'm pretty good with this stuff, so its not like your gonna teach on of these idiots who can't even understand a guide to root, lol. Don't even have to teach me how. Just show me the basics like the stuff I need and I can teach myself.
    Hi,
    I was wondering if I could get an invite. I from NC and run ASOP 1.6 r4 with DarkStar. Thanks a lot and have a good evening.

Joshua Stowe
    Hi,

just saw that you might have some google wawe invite to share. I'd love to get one if possible.
    Cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…