Recent content by egzthunder1

1. egzthunder1

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 for OnePlus 6T

Has anyone been having issues on OB4 where mobile data fails to reconnect after wifi drops (when you leave the wifi coverage)? I have been having this issue as of late and am only able to get my data back after a reboot. I am on a converted TMO, unrooted, locked, and ob4.
  2. egzthunder1

It flashes ok going from unrooted TMO converted to international on Stable 1... No data loss either.
  3. egzthunder1

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for OnePlus 6T

Heads up and aod notifications work as well as icons on the Notifications area (top left) now show up.
  4. egzthunder1

Quick update... Locking does not solve the issue actually (as you state). It was ENTIRELY my fault that notifications stopped on Gmail. As it turns out, when I flashed the beta and bricked my phone, I had to set everything up again and because of that, Gmail prompted me if I wanted to see only...
  5. egzthunder1

Hadn't thought about locking them. That is a good idea. Thanks for that one! Weird thing is that before A10, I never once had issues with notifications (never played with battery optimization settings either... Gmail always worked well out of the box). I read a few threads about people with...
  6. egzthunder1

Now onto some actual usage feedback from me. Overall, it isn't too bad for a first release. My only grievance is the fact that my Gmail notifications are pretty much gone (I say "pretty much" because I will get them occassionally). I am guessing A10 may be a tad too aggressive on putting the...
  7. egzthunder1

I believe you can pull that option out of hiding via Action Launcher and set a short cut...
  8. egzthunder1

Post [Guide] Boost Cell Signal to Max & Force CA/Volte/Vowifi if avail from Stock ROM

I can confirm this on Stable as well. The three options in Function Switch are gone...
  9. egzthunder1

If memory serves me well, going from beta to stable wipes data, right? (I ask just in case this changed due to it being a major release)
  10. egzthunder1

Downloading the full ota for stable right now. Has anyone with a converted tmo to Intl successfully flashed this without bricking the device? As much as I don't mind msm-ing back the device into life, I'd rather not have to spend/waste half a day setting my phone up again if I can avoid it...
  11. egzthunder1

Post ***Tmobile android 10 update

Just to be clear, you are on a converted TMO to Intl., Right? So, going from stable instead of beta did the trick for you? Interesting... Might give it a try (that "update now" icon in my status bar is driving me nuts, kicking my ORD into overdrive :p). Although, someone out there mentioned...
  12. egzthunder1

I will have to disagree here... I was on the same thought process "hey, they pushed it, that means that whatever bricked me the first time around shouldn't be there anymore, right?".... I was wrong. I bricked it... Had to msm back for the second time in less than a week for doing what I had a...
  13. egzthunder1

If you flash this, you will brick your phones... don't do it.
  14. egzthunder1

Post Android 10 Beta T-Mobile Variant

Run the MSMTool as admin...
  15. egzthunder1

Post High Speed SD Cards...

Sweet jumping necro posting, Batman! Leave ma' Blue Angel alone or I will summon teh one and only.... M_T_M