Recent content by Eiion

1. E

Post [WINDOWS][TOOL]Fire Toolbox V29.0

Nobody knows. If we knew, chances are we already had a fix available. Also, if you want to add information before other people's reply, please use the edit button instead of double posting.
  2. E

tl/dr: Solution to get Amazon Prime Video working after the tablet was toolboxed previously at the end of this post. I'm having an issue with the Amazon Prime Video app. Since getting the tablet (10 plus, OS Version 7.3.1.9) I've always had the recommended apps (plus a few more I think)...
  3. E

Restarting the device is no fix. I've just accepted it as is worth it popping up overs other time I open up Disney+
  4. E

Post poco m3 does not turn on anymore

Read the thread. There's a shield to be removed from the Mainboard that's causing a short.
  5. E

Whenever starting the Disney+ app (installed via Fire Toolbox yesterday) im getting this error: I assume this is because of course everything amazon has been turned off. But I wonder if it would be possible to emulate a successful connection? As a little quality of life update to Toolbox?
  6. E

Just a heads up regarding our Poco M3: Since it has still half a year left of the two years warranty I've decided to send it in to see what happens after having a call with their support. Although not asked for anything like it at all I still thought giving the repairman some information on...
  7. E

If what is discussed in this thread is even your issue in the first place (and not another hardware detect) then yes, it will drain itself.
  8. E

If it was fully charged and drains about 10% per day, you know how much longer you'll have to wait 😉
  9. E

Unfortunately that is exactly what happened to one of our phones. Unplugging the battery didn't do anything. Firmware is 12.5.5. Update 12.5.6.0 is available but of course, after downloading and tapping restart the phone never turns on again. (What a piece of crap.... but well, it was cheap at...
  10. E

Read blaaksheep's post here if you haven't, yet. If that doesn't help you're likely out of luck - for now. Later versions of Fire Toolbox may get it done again. From what I know installing Google Play Games is all you need. If not... weil, it was a try. It's what I had to install on all my...
  11. E

Not sure what you mean with hijack or downgrade in this context but I'd recommend going with Nova Launcher.
  12. E

Thread Can't find owned app on Play Store on Tablet

A few hours ago I've bought Minecraft from the play store via my phone so that my nephew could play. Now I've opened the play store on my Fire Toolboxed HD 10 plus but Minecraft does not show up as owned. Instead of all gives me the price of 6,99€ to be able to install it. Is Minecraft the...
  13. E

You should be able to find them in the app drawer. Just swipe up from the bottom of the home screen.
  14. E

My suggestion would be to first update .NET Framework. Check your installed apps in the system settings to see which version you have currently installed and then google for what the newest version for windows 8 is and go from there. Other than that I would (as blaaksheep likes to recommend 😉)...
  15. E

Post [NO ROOT REQUIRED] Manually optimize Wifi on ANY Amazon tablet [Fire 7, HD 8 & 10]

On the RootActivityLauncher github page he has linked a version 2 of it. Unfortunately that immediately crashes after starting the app on my toolboxed Fire HD 10 plus. I would have wanted to try to original (v1) version of the app but I don't know where to get it. Maybe one of you is still...