Recent content by El Daddy

1. El Daddy

Post Strange issue using WiFi on Pixel 3 (Some apps cannot connect)

That March update seems to have fixed the problem! Whoo hoo! :cowboy:
  2. El Daddy

The March update should be out today. Hopefully a fix comes with it.
  3. El Daddy

Good news! Now we just have to convince google to change one boolean value next update...
  4. El Daddy

I haven't heard from anyone yet. I'm pretty sure that the Pixel 3 having the value of 1 here is disabling "do not fragment" and is causing the problem. I have passed this info on to Google and all I got back was a thanks and to be sure to keep my Pixel 3 XL up to date... For reference, my...
  5. El Daddy

Anyone with root access have this issue? I'd like someone to test changing the value of /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc to "0"
  6. El Daddy

After a long chat with Google Support and 3 transfers, they asked to work with me to help identify the bug. Hopefully we make some headway. I'll keep the thread updated if any breakthroughs happen.
  7. El Daddy

Installed the Feb. OTA. The issue is not fixed. I'm not happy.
  8. El Daddy

I really hope Google fixes this issue with the February update. I really don't want to have to buy a new network setup...
  9. El Daddy

Post *** Pixel 3 XL Waiting Room ***

Mine had shipped. Set to deliver Thursday!
  10. El Daddy

No option to cancel anymore for me as well. 19-22 delivery window.
  11. El Daddy

Ahhh, the annual Nexus/Pixel Lounge thread - the most wonderful time of the year! Pixel 3 XL 64GB in white. Ordered at 10:58 CDT. When I ordered it said "ships the 17th". Expecting delivery the 19th. Can't wait! EDIT: I ordered it with the Pixel Stand. Hopefully, this mistake(?) does...
  12. El Daddy

Post Stuck On Google Screen

Throw my Nexus Player on the pile. I switched to the input and it was bootlooping. Power cycled it and it won't turn on. No status light, nothing.
  13. El Daddy

Post Trade In Status Post

Has anyone that had device protection on their traded in phone received a pro-rated credit yet? "If the phone you’re trading in has device protection from the Google Store, you’ll get a prorated refund." EDIT: I just checked my credit account and I did get the refund today. 11 days since my...
  14. El Daddy

Post MMS issues on T-Mobile

The 8.1 update seems to have fixed my MMS issue. Two days now with no stuck messages.