• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by el6006

1. el6006

Post ATT S20 FE 5G Android 11 Update in USA?

Just started downloading here. Unlocked on Verizon.
  2. el6006

Post Android 11 on SM-G7810

Look what I'm getting!
  3. el6006

Post Blue Light Filter Lock Screen

Basically, if you enable Blue light filter, it changes the screen lighting too much to use the finger prints scanner. So that's why it's disabled. If you turn it off finger prints unlock, your lock screen will stay yellow instead of momentarily disabling your blue light filter. So, it's either...
  4. el6006

Post S20 FE 5G - US Unlocked Version Dual-Sim Capable?

Does a factory reset erase any changes made in the service menus? I think I changed back any changes I made regarding the LTE bands in the first post first section but my phone has been getting slower than usual download speeds on LTE. Sorry wrong thread.
  5. el6006

Post Touch screen issue test / reproduction (video)

When I dial *#2222# I get nothing. My dialer just sits there staring at me. What gives?
  6. el6006

Post October Security Update for USA Unlocked?

I received ATJ5 update earlier when I manually checked for updates. Seems stable. Touchscreen issues seem much much better so far.
  7. el6006

Received a response from Samsung today regarding this issue. Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
  8. el6006

I just did the test app on mine. It failed also but not as bad as in the video. Only a few lines crossed over. Now, having said that, after disabling all those gaming related apps, my phone doesn't suffer as bad during normal use. In fact, it seems almost fine with a hiccup only every once...
  9. el6006

I just tried this and it is working much better. Thanks. Update: I went into Developer Settings and set my animation settings back to 1x and it still working good after disabling all that game optimization crap. I also went ahead and disabled any Facebook packages I could find.
  10. el6006

I turned off my fingerprint unlock and lo and behold, the blue light filter works on the lock screen. That means that the filter is disabled in order for the fingerprint scanner to function. Bummer. Guess it's either use the fingerprints scanner and be blinded in the dark with a bright lock...
  11. el6006

Post Anyone experiencing touch issues?

I turned off animation settings in developer settings and it helps. Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
  12. el6006

When I try to submit a bug report, I choose GMAIL and it just creates an email with the bug report attached but its addressed to myself. What is the email address to send it to Samsung? Thanks. Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks.
  13. el6006

Does the S10 use the same sensor, cuz the Blue Light filter works fine on the lock screen on my S10 which I will have to send in this week as my trade-in device.
  14. el6006

Post Anyone experiencing touch issues?

Having random touch issues here as well. As others have mentioned, swipes at times register as regular touch instead of swipes. Seeing some choppy performance when scrolling at times as well.
  15. el6006

Post S20 FE Cases and Covers

I ordered a case as part of my purchase. Won't ship until the 17th. Ordered another from eBay. Same shipping date. Crap. Decided to swing by the local T-Mobile store and found a clear plastic case for $20. Went ahead and purchased so it has some protection. It's a Go To brand. Sent from my...