Recent content by elbuenzurdo

1. elbuenzurdo

Post Themes / Apps / Mods aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for Pixel 6!

For #1, just reboot your phone and the toast notification will be gone forever.
  2. elbuenzurdo

Post [ROM][11.0][ONEPLUS 5] crDroid Android 7.10 [22 SEP 2021]

Hi, I am having the same issue, cannot access Battery Settings at all, it crashes right when I press the option. Using latest build, flashed following the instructions in OP. Besides that, the ROM is running great, using it in my OP5 as a daily driver.
  3. elbuenzurdo

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r226 unified OP5/5T] [A10 unified]

Thanks! I can confirm that the volume control issue is fixed in r208.
  4. elbuenzurdo

Anyone else having issues with multimedia volume control on r205? The volume up/down animation works, but volume is stuck at a specific level (I tried to lower or increase volume on different apps, with no luck). The only way I managed to get it working again was to flash back to r201.
  5. elbuenzurdo

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

Settings>Wifi & Internet>Wifi>tap on you currently connected wifi network (gear icon)>Advanced>Privacy>Use device MAC
  6. elbuenzurdo

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

When I just upgraded to OB1, I was having a similar issue on my home network: it took too long to connect, and when connected speeds were really slow. I don't know if it is your case, but try this and let me know if it helps: Change the selection to "Use device MAC address" under Network...
  7. elbuenzurdo

Do as sjamie says, I use nova launcher too and it is the same button.
  8. elbuenzurdo

I managed to get youtube Vanced (root version) working by installing v14.21.54 from recovery and adding the ytva_install_via_magisk.plz file to the same folder.
  9. elbuenzurdo

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

I had the same issue, solved it by doing the following:
  10. elbuenzurdo

My OP5 is my only phone, I use it for calls every day. Installed OB1 on day one, same for OB2 yesterday. Phone audio in calls works ok, no issues so far.
  11. elbuenzurdo

Same issue here with the json config file, it never started downloading in FKM. However, downloaded manually and used FKM for flashing.
  12. elbuenzurdo

Go to Settings>Wifi and internet >Wifi>gear icon on your current connected wifi network>Advanced>Privacy>Use device MAC