Recent content by ElDainosor

1. ElDainosor

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r20][SURNIA] Bootleggers ROM for Moto E 2015 LTE

The final update for surnia is here! Okay, this is the end of a journey. This will be the final build i'll do because my surnia SIM slot is dead, and i can't use it for daily driver. So, i'll drop support for it. The changelog is: I want to thank to each and every one of you who supported...
  2. ElDainosor

What's the sound of that? A new update? Heck yeah Bootleggers is updated to 4.2 with the following changes: The devices with the previous shishufied build will get the notification, for everybody else, have fun with this update! Get it now!
  3. ElDainosor

New update! 4.1 New update for bootleggers bringing up a lot of things, you can read the post here Also, same as PE: - Device sources updated - Added IMS stuff (VoLTE not guaranteed) - Switched to LOS 15.1 kernel + some extras thanks to akianonymus - Android Go configs shizazzle (not a go...
  4. ElDainosor

Post [ROM][9.0][SURNIA] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r31][UNOFFICIAL] [2019/02/05]

New upd8 New Pixel Experience official release! This brings the following changes. - Updated PE to March Sources - Device sources updated - Added IMS stuff (VoLTE not guaranteed) - Switched to LOS 15.1 kernel + some extras thanks to akianonymus - Android Go configs shizazzle (not a go build...
  5. ElDainosor

Post [ROM][9.0][SURNIA] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r31][UNOFFICIAL] [2019/02/05]

Yup, and a new build will roll out soon! Stay tuned!
  6. ElDainosor

Post [ROM][8.1.0][BETA] PixelExperience for surnia

Small headsup! PixelExperience Pie is up for surnia! Get it on their site!
  7. ElDainosor

It's all working, it just got some issues with encoding (ie: Instagram boomeran, whatsapp status GIFs) Tested before released.
  8. ElDainosor

New update! A new update is here, bringing new theme, some features and translations! I don't have an actual changelog, but well, enjoy it! device specific things: > added a bunch of stuff > video recording fix Get it on here and #KeepTheBootleg!
  9. ElDainosor

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r30][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V5.6 [DUI][SURNIA]

Some bad and good news! Well, it's time to say goodbye to surnia ROM building for me. I had an amazing time with a bunch of beautiful people supporting me and giving me feedback but with all this jazz of bootleggers, i can't make time to be a buildbot and maintain this project. So, i do...
  10. ElDainosor

Bootleggers 2.1 update is here! So, we finally come to 2.1 and welp, it got some small changes, there are more fixes more than other things but welp, it's here. here's a small changelog... Changelog (since the release of 2.0 sources): * Moved QS Brightness Silder to the bottom (due to the big...
  11. ElDainosor

Hey be sure to contact me about that pull request you want to do, it'll very helpful! And thanks for tthe feedback :)
  12. ElDainosor

Whoops, forgot to update the title, sorry! It's 8.1
  13. ElDainosor

Bootleggers 2.0 is here! Sorry for the giant delay but bootleggers 2.0 is finally released, it's been a while so, we got some features in... this is kind of a summary: Device Side stuff * Dexpreopt has now been enabled totally. * Using osprey hybridX for more optimization...
  14. ElDainosor

Yup, i was busy all this time working on this project so, sorry for not being really active on the ROM scene. That dark theme is purely featured on our base (GZOSP) so, maybe it may cause some issues with the features, sorry if it's there any theme issues with the GZOSP dark mode. Thanks, i...
  15. ElDainosor

ROM Specific bugs: * Statusbar clock showing on LS * You tell me Device-Specific bugs: * Instagram Boomerang (get the boomerang app) * Some glitching black bars sometimes * VoLTE is dead for now * You tell me Screenshots will be added as attachments of this post