• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by eldode

1. eldode

Post Pixel 3xl cannot update it

i followed your steps but when i try to update fro june to july it give me installation error but when i opt in android Q beta 5 it works normally i donot know the difference and why pie fail while Q succeeded
  2. eldode

Post Pixel 3xl cannot update it

could you please elaborate or just write me the required steps thanks for help
  3. eldode

Post And then there was 5, the beta 5

i opt in and my mobile downloaded it but when mobile restart it gives me cannot find valid os any solution
  4. eldode

Post Won't update

bootloader is locked i need it to install ota automatically from system update i gives me installation error could you please help me
  5. eldode

Post Won't update

i have the same issue my phone would not update to july nor Q it gives me no valid operating system could you please write me the followed steps to recover stock thnaks
  6. eldode

Thread Pixel 3xl cannot update it

my phone was rooted and i was using custom rom i want to back full stock and lock bootloader when i do that and flash stock image on both slots it boots normally and work but when i update it through OTA it give me update installation problem if i join Q beta program it download the package and...
  7. eldode

Post AOSiP 9.0 [Official][Crosshatch/Blueline][OTA]

No i flashed it directly from the updater
  8. eldode

I install it directly from the updater
  9. eldode

I installed july update but i feel ram management in previous version is much better than july
  10. eldode

what did you do to install the update did u directly install it from the AOSiP updated can you write me the steps to follow to avoid bootloop i am on june 22/6 version thanks
  11. eldode

I just installed ASOiP june yesterday Now it give me that july update is available Do i install it directly over june or it will bootloop
  12. eldode

thanks i followed your steps and it works
  13. eldode

- unlock bootloader -boot in temp twrp -flashed twrp 2.3.5 -boot system - boot into twrp - wipe delvik/data/system - flash AOSip latest update - flash TWRP 2.3.5 - reboot system this it stuck on ASOiP boot animation , i leave it for 30 mins with no hope so i re-flashed the stock again Please help
  14. eldode

Hi iam on Stock July update when i tried to install the rom it stuck at bootloop on the ASOiP Logo Please help thanks