Recent content by Electrified Bill

1. E

Post Root Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 Version

Ok I'll use yours. But now I have a different problem. It won't go into the bootloader menu.
  2. E

Do I use that in place of lineage-OS.zip? Do I start over from the beginning of your video?
  3. E

Mine says version 10. Is that the problem?
  4. E

Yes that's what I did. There are no modules installed.
  5. E

I don't have safety net module installed, only Magisk. Should I?
  6. E

Greetings. I successfully followed the instructions and rooted my shield. The "Shield Storage Access" which has "Transfer files over network" is missing and thus I cannot hook up to my Synology NAS. What can I do?
  7. E

Post General joying 13.3 inch tesla style headunit

Greetings. I have this head unit from a few years ago with Android 9, and just bought another one with Android 12. I don't like it at all. Does anyone have the firmware with Android 9?
  8. E

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] lineage-18.1 for Pixel 3/XL (blueline/crosshatch)

Greetings. I can't get "Show songs on lock screen" to work. When I press the button to enable it i get "Device Personalization Service keeps stopping". Anyone know how to fix this?
  9. E

Post Always on Display setting

Lughnasadh & neilth That was it! Thank you!
  10. E

Thread Always on Display setting

Greetings. Can someone tell me how to turn off Always on Display. I've Googled it and done what many sites say, but there is no setting there. In addition, if I type in the settings search box Always on Display, AOD, or Ambient Display, nothing shows up.
  11. E

Post [7.0][10/09//2017][FINAL] KHONGLOI-NOUGAT ROM | AOD | EDGE... S8+

Greetings. I wiped my phone and started over. Now I can't install Substratum. The Play Store says my phone is not compatible. I had Substratum before the wipe. Any suggestions?
  12. E

Post MTCD - Verified Cross compatible MCUs

Greetings. I have an odd one: MTCD_HH_V2.42_1 was the original mcu. I read somewhere that HA is compatible with HH, so I flashed HA and now have unmatch error with an annoying ping every 5 seconds. I have tried just about every mcu I can find, with no luck. Does anyone have an HH mcu, or a...