• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by elesbb

1. elesbb

Post Hotspot issue on android 11

Extra info: Definitely seems related to wifi hotspot only not USB
  2. elesbb

Thread Hotspot issue on android 11

Hello, I have been having a weird hotspot issue on my S20+ 5G. I do not think this is device specific as it has happened on my S10 5G. It seems to be android 11 related (don't recall it being an issue on android 10) Little context - I play online games through my hotspot, and randomly it will...
  3. elesbb

Post [Android][UNSAMLOCK] Bootloader Unlock for Samsung US/Canada Devices

Awesome. Will be reaching out shortly. Just one question, after I unlock through you, am I able to reflash the SAME version back on if I wanna revert to stock (ie I debloated too much or something) and still retain the unlock?
  4. elesbb

Do you know the price off the top of your head?
  5. elesbb

Have an S20+ on the below software information, from my understanding, this should be able to be
  6. elesbb

Post [APP][XPOSED] Instaprefs - The ultimate Instagram utility

This worked for me too on EdXposed android 11
  7. elesbb

Post [Discussion] What's your next smartphone / What should I buy

Hey everyone, I am a long time sprint user and have been loving my S10 5G WITH ROOT. T-Mobile now owns sprint or whatever and I am being informed that come January 2022, my phone will no longer function on the CDMA network. From my understanding, this means no voice. Data will still function...
  8. elesbb

Seems like Android 11 and up is not ever going to be rootable? This is my take from reading the thread. Just want to confirm
  9. elesbb

Post [MOD][XPOSED] App Settings Reborn

Under developer options I have my minimum width set to 600. I love this on my phone but hate how some apps use different layouts, mainly Kiwi browser. I thought app settings was the key but it does not work. It always loads the tab view for kiwi browser. How can I fix this?
  10. elesbb

Post [Q] EdXposed and Samsung - Can't hook interceptKeyBeforeQueueing

Yes sorry. It didn't have any kind of log output or error. Apparently, it was a magisk thing that was known and in the process of being fixed. Magisk didn't load fast enough in order to have system framework hooked, but its working now so all is well! Thanks for actually replying and trying to...
  11. elesbb

Post [APP] [FIX] 100% working Viper4Android for Android 11 devices

I thought Magisk was supposed to make everything work with SELinux Enforcing - guess not. Thanks so much. Oh how I have missed V4A!!
  12. elesbb

Post LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

Simply uninstalling LSposed, rebooting, then reinstalling LSPosed, Rebooting, fixed the problem. So yay lol Thanks for all the info my friend!
  13. elesbb

Post LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

I mean.. I know what canary means lol. I thought the canary versions were the only ones that support hooking system. That is why I am on it. From my research, canary fixes the fail to hook system framework. From your response, does that mean they haven't figured it out yet for the Samsung...
  14. elesbb

Anyone know a fix for the "Partially Activated" problem? I am running the latest canary Magisk. Device is a Samsung Galaxy S10 5G on Android 11