• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by elfiloso

1. E

Thread Data disconnected help me

Hello I have an HTC one M7 and M8, which is not to turn the data tells me off and I was wondering if anyone has had this problem and to solved by having me desperate'm only WiFi and since I leave home I have no point Personal internet and this has me wrong
  2. E

Thread Unlock bootloader?????

I am that it is a recurring theme but I think it is strange that nobody has yet managed to unlock the bootloader Verizon without paying .... if anyone knows of a method that does not have to be paid for and can be a contribution to the developer
  3. E

Thread [Q] Unlock nokia lumia 822

I need help to unlock a nokia lumia 822... is said to come from the factory Unlocked for GSM bands.... but I want to buy this on ebay and not unlocked.... is truth that comes factory unlocked or have to buy some code.... I really need to help me figure this out...
  4. E

Thread [Q] Help lumia 822... can be unlocked to any gsm network

is that this topic was posted... but I need to know if the Lumia 822 supports any gsm network and data if you work... someone help thanks before hand Excuse you post here is that I did not find any topic about this
  5. E

Post [Q] lumia 822 ... can be unlocked for gsm

This phone supports the bands of the companies in my country.... I want to know if you can unlock.... and if it works
  6. E

Post [Q] lumia 822 ... can be unlocked for gsm

thanks watch and accepts the gsm bands I want .... but comes unlocked for use in these band or is there a way to unlock it .... thanks for your information
  7. E

Thread [Q] lumia 822 ... can be unlocked for gsm

is that this topic was posted... but I need to know if the Lumia 822 supports any gsm network and data if you work... someone help thanks before hand
  8. E

Post [Q] wifi not working

Look now I'm on Gingerbread and Lob works perfectly but sometimes goes crazy and reboots start ... Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app
  9. E

Post [Q] wifi not working

Happens to me it is working but suddenly it is not working anymore and I've tried every rom: avatar: ho! no!: Cm10.1: liquid nitro ... And the different baseband... begin working in early but then does not work.... I think this is due to the problem that I have with BSOD...
  10. E

Post [Q] Microphone noise

do not scare me that this phone had to stay with him and buy another to my friend for this problem .... I hate Lg
  11. E

Thread [Q] wifi not working

Hello I need help... if anyone knows of a patch or fix this problem please let me know please
  12. E

Post [Q] Because the random reboot

thanks
  13. E

Post [Q] Because the random reboot

It's because my phone does not have warranty... We do not tego many reboots... but thank you very much anyway ...
  14. E

Thread [Q] Because the random reboot

The random reboots are due to heating of the processor because of this processor and GPU welding and thus move reboots appear... will say but when it cools and should stop if I believed that, too.... But if you remember the case of red lights xbox 360 is the same case happens to this cell...
  15. E

Post Too much reboots! Why?

The random reboots are due to heating of the processor because of this processor and GPU welding and thus move reboots appear ... will say but when it cools and should stop if I believed that, too .... But if you remember the case of red lights xbox 360 is the same case happens to this cell...