• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by elison_nc

1. E

Post TCL Android TV model 55p8m / Android Recovery TCL/BeyondTV/BeyondTV

Check your remote batteries, when you click and something doesn't happen, or you need to click two times, it's because the controller is low on battery, when is like that the TV looks very slow, but is actually the remote, telling you to put new batteries.
  2. E

Wifi on 5ghz mode is fast enough to stream 4k on the C715, don't need to use ethernet cable... Actually is faster than using ethernet cable.
  3. E

At the top it says Dolby Vision but I don't have the Picture mode/preset option, and the Dolby Vision pops up when I play. I am using V645 firmware. Edit- I found out why I didn't have the option, Game Mode was enabled.
  4. E

Where I can find the option to change the presets of Dolby Vision (Bright, Dark)? I put on a Dolby Vision movie, looked at the settings and didn't found the option anywhere
  5. E

What difference does it make turning this option off?
  6. E

Did you reset to factory settings after upgrade to v649?
  7. E

I hope with Android 11 or Google TV it won't get slower.
  8. E

About the blurring of the red, try disabling Dynamic Color in Image>Advanced Settings> Color Adjust See if it helps. btw I recommend leaving this option always off.
  9. E

Does your TV have a "lighter" tint around the edges too? I think I noticed that on your pictures, on mine it is, in dark scenes you can't see, but in some lighter ones, it's noticeable, like on the youtube app menu.
  10. E

In this case I suggest you to contact TCL support.
  11. E

Thank you man, definitely gonna try this out. It's better to leave color space in native or auto? I remember that @AVPhilic was using Auto in his TV.
  12. E

Watching some videos on youtube about people scrolling through the settings I think I saw a setting to enable DTS, check if you have a setting like that on your sound menu.
  13. E

Can someone with a 55" C715 measure the height available below the TV? I want to know If I can fit my soundbar below the TV. Another question, can the C715 remove Judder?
  14. E

Today they are at the same price, but the Q60T is the 50" inch model, the 55" is more expensive and out of my budget.