Recent content by elsarfe

1. elsarfe

Post [Release][PX3|PX5] MtcDialer :: Make hands-free calls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogBE7Pbk0CI&feature=youtu.be ;)
  2. elsarfe

Post [APP] Samsung Smart view Dual View

V3.20 works great! on my S3 JB NoBrand Italy and TV UE46ES8000 THANK!!! :good: :good:
  3. elsarfe

Post [ROM] Back to the Future [XBmod-Yuki][Updatable]Build 8107 Ready

Ciao, I use wp7 Mango and Android ICS with Radio 2.12.50.02 _2 without problems, are low power consumption Sorry for my bad English :o (google traslator)
  4. elsarfe

Post [Install Guide] Back to the Future [XBmod-Yuki] [7720 ready]

Close Zune. Unplug phone from usb click start and type z and right click on zune and select run as administrator. It will normally just close. Plug in your phone’s usb Click start and type z and right click on zune and select run as administrator. Run the update and you’re good to go :eek: :D ;)
  5. elsarfe

Post [12.03.2011][ROM] HD2 WP7 Build 7.7008.0 frantic V 1.2

The password is written below the link Password: mpx.gen.tr
  6. elsarfe

Post [21.MAR.11][SD] RAFDROID HD 4.2|Fastest Full DesHD [MAGDLR/WINMO][K: Rafp 1.9 OC]

- Google Traslate - Hello everyone ... I don't know if me only android goes slow and blockings.I use it with dual boot android and windows phone 7. Can you confirm? Yes, confirm! :(
  7. elsarfe

Post [21.MAR.11][SD] RAFDROID HD 4.2|Fastest Full DesHD [MAGDLR/WINMO][K: Rafp 1.9 OC]

Ciao amico Raf, ho flashato la 3.2 in dualboot con WP7... tutto OK al primo colpo!! :D OTTIMA build COMPLIMENTI! riscontro solo appena un po' di lag... ma dovuto sicuramente alla sd Internet e Market velocissimi!! GRAZIE fratè! Hello friend Raf I flashed the 3.2 dualboot with WP7 ... everything...
  8. elsarfe

Post [ROM][ITA][14.02] LEON-BK v3.0 [WM6.5.3 - 23148 - COM3][BASE: 3.14.2][UC]

provato adesso nessun problema... in alternativa clicca di dx sul link e copia il collegamento poi lo incolli sul browser... Google Traslate: tried now no problem ... or click on the link of dx and copy the link, then paste in your browser
  9. elsarfe

Post [APP] Exceller Multiple Build Loader for Android/Ubuntu **Updated August 18**

I do this: rename the folder by Android in SuperRam_1_5 then I edit the file startup.txt so: set cmdline "rel_path = SuperRam_1_5" Ciao and Merry Christmas! ;)
  10. elsarfe

Post [ROM][ITA][14.02] LEON-BK v3.0 [WM6.5.3 - 23148 - COM3][BASE: 3.14.2][UC]

questo è il link giusto This is the exact link http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8945325&postcount=28077
  11. elsarfe

Post [JUL 13][APP][ALPHA4] Nitrogen 1.1 (music player for Windows Mobile)

Hi microfi, thank's for you wonderful work!! ..You can a version for WinCE??