Recent content by elwhiteboy01

1. elwhiteboy01

Post Netflix HD with Rooted T510?

I followed the instructions from the OP and i have Netflix on my device again.
  2. elwhiteboy01

Post [ROM][SM-T510][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019)

To fix the sd card issue, format the sd card in twrp to fat. Formatting on a PC won't work. Save any files you have before formatting of course. Then you'll be able to use any sd card on the LOS rom.
  3. elwhiteboy01

I found a fix for the SD card issue. You have to format it to fat in twrp. It worked for my 128 gb lexar sd card.
  4. elwhiteboy01

Thanks, disabling helped, I'm not sure if its as loud as stock, but its better!
  5. elwhiteboy01

The volume seems to be a lot lower than the stock rom.
  6. elwhiteboy01

Post [APP] microG GmsCore - lightweight free software clone of Google Play Services

Like I said, I had trouble getting gapps to install. I don't think they have a working gapps for lineage 17 so far. I tried bitgapps and regular gapps. Couldn't flash in twrp. Did fresh installs of the los ROM and numerous attempts. All of which failed. I'm finding a lot of apps are not working...
  7. elwhiteboy01

Post [APP] microG GmsCore - lightweight free software clone of Google Play Services

I luv this microg! I have LOS 17 running magisk and I installed microg as a magisk module. I had trouble getting any gapps to work. The module doesn't come with a play store app. So I headed over to apk mirror and downloaded the latest one and installed it. I then made it a priv-app in the...
  8. elwhiteboy01

Post [SM-T550][LineageOS][Unofficial][Android Pie] Galaxy Tab A 9.7

I want to bid farewell to virsys and this thread. My sm-t550 died so I had to toss it. I appreciate your great work and quick help when needed. I have a sm-t510 now running Los 17 with magisk and microg. No google play services, but I do have an official play store app working perfectly I made a...
  9. elwhiteboy01

I couldn't get gapps installed, but since this ROM has signature spoofing, I installed microg through magisk. And then I installed an official play store app from apk mirror. And finally I made it a priv-app and now after about six hours. The play store recognizes all of my paid apps in my...
  10. elwhiteboy01

Finally got lineage to install, great work...thanks!
  11. elwhiteboy01

Post Netflix HD with Rooted T510?

Nothing seems to allow me to watch videos in HD. Any ideas? https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc/netflix/netflix-6-26-1-build-15-31696-release/netflix-6-26-1-build-15-31696-android-apk-download/download/ try this
  12. elwhiteboy01

I'm trying to understand the process. Unlock bootloader, once you hit the power button to restart, hold down the volume buttons while tab is still plugged in to PC? That will make it possible to flash from Odin? I can't flash twrp or your 17.1 rom.