Recent content by emiljano539

1. emiljano539

Post [APP][MOD] Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 ATV for uncertified devices by Netflix

The strange part is that some titles work and some doesn't... Edit Changed the audio and turned subtitles off , problem persists...
  2. emiljano539

Post [APP][MOD] Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 ATV for uncertified devices by Netflix

It's working for now in my x96 air with a custom ROM and rooted . But there's a bug when i try to watch some series from the search menu . As soon as i click play it says : "Were having trouble playing this title right now . Please try again later or select a different title ." Is it a Netflix...
  3. emiljano539

Post [ROM] X96 Air Hybrid AOSP Custom Rom Android 9 [ATV]

Yes , it's a long way and it's not worth it . You have to download all non-ATV Google APPS and delete the existing ones then install the normal ones.
  4. emiljano539

Anyone who is trying to run Netflix ATV version on non supported / certified devices can use this guide , it worked on my X96 Air with this custom rom https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-mod-netflix-8-1-2-build-3844-atv-for-uncertified-devices-by-netflix.4232373/
  5. emiljano539

Try flashing super su from twrp . Make sure to make a backup first if something goes wrong !
  6. emiljano539

Check me previous posts. PLEASE USE THE SEARCH BUTTON TO PREVENT ASKING THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN AND AGAIN
  7. emiljano539

This ROM is already rooted out of the box . You don't have to root it manually
  8. emiljano539

You only need the .zip file , thats it . You don't have to extract it , directly flash the zip
  9. emiljano539

Put the flash file into the internal memory or on an external usb . I flashed it directly from usb
  10. emiljano539

I have the 2GB/16GB variant and it's working fine . I guess it works on the 4gb/64gb too VPN works haven't noticed any issues so far.
  11. emiljano539

I'm still having issues with Android Home Launcher even though I reflashed the ROM. Suddenly launcher becomes black after using the android box with other apps . When I wanna go back to the homescreen becomes black and the only solution is to restart the os. Tried clearing data and cache of the...
  12. emiljano539

Check the previous comments . You shouldn't flash with usb burning tool but directly from the android default recovery...
  13. emiljano539

Hello , can someone help me with these apks from the rom itself? I made a mistake , tried installing the latest APKs from APKmirror now the android tv launcher doesn't work as it should. 1. Android TV Core Services 2. Android TV Home Edit : FIxed by reflashing the ROM..