Recent content by emmawilliam834

1. E

Post Get Ready!!! Verizon plans to redirect all calls on Note 7

Verizon says thousands of customers are still using the Galaxy Note 7.
  2. E

Post Samsung S7 Nougat Final OTA

By searching How to install Android 7.0 Nougat OTA on Galaxy S7 via Odin i found this tutorial . If any expert can advise me should i follow this guide or not ? Thanks in advance
  3. E

Post Download Google Pixel and Pixel XL Wallpapers

Does anyone have the whitish abstract wallpaper that is on white Pixel on promo videos ?
  4. E

Post Google Pixel Update thread

After the Lens flare problem, Google Pixel devices have trouble pairing with Bluetooth in cars. This issue first cropped up with Nexus phones when Marshmallow was rolled out, and a software update fixed the issue later.
  5. E

Thread DTEK60 : join beta program

If you got your hands on a DTEK60 and took my advice and updated your BlackBerry Beta Zone profile Here s how to join you'll be prepared for any beta releases that do get announced through the BlackBerry Beta Zone.
  6. E

Post [Discussion] Canadian Galaxy Note 7

New Report Claims That Galaxy Note 7 Owners Will Be Able to Get Galaxy S8 for Free. Samsung officials said, “The new compensation program is designed to make it easier for those who exchange their Galaxy Note 7 with existing Samsung smartphones, to shift into our next model coming in next year.”
  7. E

Thread BlackBerry DTEK60

BlackBerry DTEK60 could arrive in Europe on October 25 for €600.
  8. E

Post Pixel XL CANADIAN DISCUSSION

Google Pixel XL battery life test result is out. So how did the Pixel XL do? The answer is good, but not great as the bar of expectations might have been set a bit too far up.
  9. E

Post [Discussion] Canadian Galaxy Note 7

Samsung is reportedly considering providing Galaxy Note 7 customers with cash discounts for their future purchase of its next flagship. The discount might be offered on the Galaxy S8 or the Galaxy Note 8. Detail
  10. E

Thread October security patch

Samsung has today started rolling out this month’s security patch to the International variant of both the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge in Europe. source
  11. E

Post Galaxy Note 7 Indian thread

With Note 7 smartphones exploding, was little skeptical about whether or not to go for Galaxy S7. But reading reviews over the web gives a sigh of relief. Still I see some people reporting quirks in TouchWiz and poor speakers. Is it so ?
  12. E

Post Google Pixel Update thread

What's new in the updated apk?
  13. E

Post New AOD update 1.4.02 for S7 / S7E

I got that update 6 hours ago