Recent content by EmperorEye1993

1. EmperorEye1993

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][kebab][11] LineageOS 18.1

Yeah noted on this, and installed already. They have better implementation to it. Thanks Cheers! Nah, they manage to do better. Thanks by the way.
  2. EmperorEye1993

Update to the latest update something June Security patch is the latest then unlock bootloader, Flash lineage recovery, Flash Copy Partition, Flash the rom Use this FW updating if newer update come most likely next OOS July Security Patch.
  3. EmperorEye1993

LOL. What is your definition of right and wrong? Even OEMs doesn't use nor follow that implementation. Some AOSP Roms tend to correct it even CAF like Paranoid Android. I tested a lot of roms and only this and AICP doesn't follow OOS padding but AICP dev fix it soon as per the latest report.
  4. EmperorEye1993

Imagine there is no oem nor other roms implement like that lolz. To be honest.
  5. EmperorEye1993

Hi Sir @LuK1337 Your ROM is great but one thing should be done to it's perfect experience. Can you make that status bar icon padding place like OOS? Please see below image for your reference. Thanks to Xiaouex for the image. Forget about libinit: add proper model detection for OP8/8P/8T. Please...
  6. EmperorEye1993

Turn off your device and give some juice. Ready your unbrick tool "MSM" Please refer to this tutorial:
  7. EmperorEye1993

Bugs are fixable if you present your bug report e.i., Logcats. Do and follow the steps recreating your bug report.
  8. EmperorEye1993

Keep in mind that, because you didn't patch the stock boot.img from Magisk installed to your device and flash the patched boot.img so magisk can't detect the stock backup la.
  9. EmperorEye1993

Basic Updating Instructions (with ROOT) Prerequisites: - Already in the LineageOS Official Nightly - MindTheGApps installed - Rooted by Magisk via patched boot.img method Updating to the latest Nightly: - Go to Magisk and click Uninstall Magisk, then click "Restore Images". - Go to...
  10. EmperorEye1993

Post Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 5 - OnePlus 8/Pro

• Install the latest Qualcomm and Oneplus drivers from your computer. • Download and Use the latest Google Platform Tools Note: Put the PA zip file on the platform tools while doing fastboot update "build.zip"
  11. EmperorEye1993

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r109 OP8/Pro/T] [A11 OOS]

This kernel makes OOS alive! I don't care about the lame OOS system updates because I found this stable and well optimized kernel for daily living that makes my OP8T great and stand out 😉👍 Thank you @eng.stk !
  12. EmperorEye1993

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8T] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Reflash via MSM to the latest OOS and unlock then follow the instructions 👇 DoubleClickFlasher by EmperorEye1993 • Includes ROM Flasher batch file inside. • Includes Latest Payload Dumper inside • Read the README file for instructions.
  13. EmperorEye1993

Post Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 4 - OnePlus 8T

Thanks for the verification bro! Will flash it now. Keep safe ☺️
  14. EmperorEye1993

Post Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 4 - OnePlus 8T

Anyone tested the Ruby 7 build from OnePlus 8T Model KB2000? Is WiFi, SystemUI & Crash dump issue already fixed? Please enlightened us because last Ruby 6 has the same issue too. TIA
  15. EmperorEye1993

Checked Sir, I always following your gerrit commits. Thank you 😉