Update to the latest update something June Security patch is the latest then unlock bootloader,
Flash lineage recovery,
Flash Copy Partition,
Flash the rom
Use this FW updating if newer update come most likely next OOS July Security Patch.
LOL. What is your definition of right and wrong? Even OEMs doesn't use nor follow that implementation. Some AOSP Roms tend to correct it even CAF like Paranoid Android. I tested a lot of roms and only this and AICP doesn't follow OOS padding but AICP dev fix it soon as per the latest report.
Hi Sir @LuK1337
Your ROM is great but one thing should be done to it's perfect experience.
Can you make that status bar icon padding place like OOS? Please see below image for your reference. Thanks to Xiaouex for the image.
Forget about libinit: add proper model detection for OP8/8P/8T.
Basic Updating Instructions (with ROOT)
- Already in the LineageOS Official Nightly
- MindTheGApps installed
- Rooted by Magisk via patched boot.img method
Updating to the latest Nightly:
- Go to Magisk and click Uninstall Magisk, then click "Restore Images".
- Go to...
• Install the latest Qualcomm and Oneplus drivers from your computer.
• Download and Use the latest Google Platform Tools
Note: Put the PA zip file on the platform tools while doing fastboot update "build.zip"
This kernel makes OOS alive!
I don't care about the lame OOS system updates because I found this stable and well optimized kernel for daily living that makes my OP8T great and stand out 😉👍
Thank you @eng.stk !
Reflash via MSM to the latest OOS and unlock then follow the instructions 👇
DoubleClickFlasher by EmperorEye1993
• Includes ROM Flasher batch file inside.
• Includes Latest Payload Dumper inside
• Read the README file for instructions.