Recent content by empreror

1. E

Post root 10.5.8

facing the same issue... if anyone have the 5.8 aa it would be a great help <3
  2. E

Post i bought an LG G4 with a model number of h811 but with sprint serial number

Thank you brother .. Im having a huge battery drain and im suspecting that its a bloatware issue .. How do i overcome this ?
  3. E

Post i bought an LG G4 with a model number of h811 but with sprint serial number

Thank you for the reply ... Now which one of them can i rely on to determine what to flash on it ... I wanna root the phone and get a custom rom on ... Ive tried to get it to go to the bootloader but it simply restarts without going for the bootloader and im not quite sure what i can do next...
  4. E

Thread i bought an LG G4 with a model number of h811 but with sprint serial number

Dear fellow XDA members i bought an LG G4 H811 and when tried rooting it with no luck by pure luck i noticed that the serial number starts with ls991... Now the rom is 20R as a normal T-Mobile phone ... Anyone faced this issue before ? If so how do i root this phone ? Thank you
  5. E

Thread i bought an LG G4 with a model number of h811 but with sprint serial number

hi gents, a month ago i bought a sealed LG G4 and the model number is H811 yet when i looked into the Serial Number it starts with LS991... im stuck because i wanna root it and install a custom rom on it and im not sure what to do really ... the funny part is that even the software version...
  6. E

Post typing adb reboot bootloader only restarts the phone 20r

i took the phone brand new for around 100$ sealed... the company is located in UAE which i was in vacation in and i came back to jordan where im living ,,, it would impossible.. im fine with the phone ill have to find my way around it i guess...this way i should handle it as a ls99 not as a h811...
  7. E

thank you for your reply...i just noticed sth weird ... kindly look at the image i uploaded here (( http://imgur.com/a/HCjEH ))) the serial is sprint and the model says h811... how? what is wrong here and im messing
  8. E

Maybe im not sure How do i confirm?
  9. E

Thread typing adb reboot bootloader only restarts the phone 20r

i have an h811 on a 20r stock rom and im trying to root it and install a custom rom but i cant seem to make it reboot into bootloader... everytime i try to do so it simply restarts... the drivers are fine and the adb identifies it... oem unlock is ticked and debugging as well any ideas?
  10. E

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 93.0 | High Quality & Performance | 7.19.401.30 | 5.0.2

Thank you so much yp that was it ! I don't use the cam the much and I haven't done anything beside reinstalling my apps so I didn't notice Thank you again Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
  11. E

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 93.0 | High Quality & Performance | 7.19.401.30 | 5.0.2

Nop any ideas why that too? Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
  12. E

Great Rom ! The best there is in the HTC world ! I have an issue with games and whatsapp I can't seem to login to games on WiFi at all always network not available and for whatsapp can't download images or videos or even voice memos neither on WiFi or data package Any ideas? Sent from my...
  13. E

Post [Q] return to stock UL

thank you so much can i get the updates from htc if it relocked the bootloader ?
  14. E

Thread [Q] return to stock UL

Greetings i have an htc one with the following details : (bootloader) version: 0.5 (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.57.0000 (bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14 (bootloader) version-cpld: None (bootloader) version-microp: None (bootloader) version-main: (bootloader) version-misc: PVT...
  15. E

Thread links for JPKG2

greatings guys i just need one valid link for JPKG2 rom i've been over the internet for hours the only two are mediafire and hotfile and not working yh along with multiupload which is not working either help please thanks