Recent content by emram120

1. emram120

Post [Guide] LG G3 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock) KDZ & TOT Method With LGUP

So you'll say my first Flashtools a flash ram to flash program after the program is to identify lgup phone? next question Which version of Flash do I? ktz or tot?
  2. emram120

You do not understand my problem My problem is that the "LGUP" My phone does not know how STOCK ROM flash on my phone I think the recovery of a ROM flash DOUDEX I tried to flash the ROM through my LGUP
  3. emram120

Yes I am using a custom ROM. What should I do to fix this problem
  4. emram120

hi i have problem see image how to fix it dont show my device in lgup http://dl-1.va.us.xda-developers.com/3/7/9/2/7/7/9/Untitled.png?key=HWFSKayNizTr5OqAqbEX1Q&ts=1466721050
  5. emram120

Post ★ Post your LG G3 home screens ★

hello my home screen :) Fulmics rom them g5 v1.6
  6. emram120

Yes What's program for flashing mm rom d858k Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  7. emram120

Hi how to flash android 6 for lg d858hk (dull sim) ?
  8. emram120

What is the meaning of OP If it is possible for a detailed explanation about the episode to give thanks
  9. emram120

No one will answer my questions?
  10. emram120

Hi Does anyone know the phone settings in LGUP [D855] What to do
  11. emram120

Post [MOD] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Launcher + Note 3 Multiwindow

tanks Sent from my GT-N9000 using xda app-developers app
  12. emram120

Post [RooT] Xperia sola ICS RoM

plc started v9 is beter for xperia sola i test it 100%
  13. emram120

Post [KITCHEN]Android Kernel Kitchen 0.3.1 (Linux / Windows)

Hi I have a stupid problem! I got almost everything installed But to open the kernel with 7-zip face get errors While I have 7-zip installed on your Windows Please help me
  14. emram120

Are you sure that option is enabled USB Debugging cases and USB Connection Mod?
  15. emram120

Thank you Questions were added to the first post I hope you forgive me Mr. Bin4ry.:crying: