Recent content by emre_aachen

1. E

Post Mp3 via Car Bluetooth

Thanks, unfortunetely there's not such a function (as far as I checked on the web)
  2. E

Thread Mp3 via Car Bluetooth

Hello everyone, I can pair my car's bluetooth and Diamond flawlessly... However I am also wondering if it is possible to use the car speakers as output in order to listen to mp3s in my phone... ofcourse via bluetooth... I know that people can listen to music via their bluetooth dongles on the...
  3. E

Post [ROM WM6.5(21847)/WM6.5.1(28002)][WWE][20/11] BsB 6.5S & BsB 6.5.1G

I don't think that radio rom is somehow dependent or effected by rom... GPS quality is highly dependent on the weather... humudity, clouds, even temperature!
  4. E

Post [APP] HTCButton BETA -Change function of wired headset button - Skip songs via button

Is it also possible to do this action for S2P Player? After trying all, I would say S2P is the best player for me...
  5. E

Post [Q]is ther is a way to use the light sensor as mouse ?

Are you kiddin with us or am I reading improperly? The header of your post includes the term "light sensor"... and i could not "assemble" this light sensor into your virtual mouse... FYI Light: Middle English, from Old English lēoht; akin to Old High German lioht light, Latin luc-, lux...
  6. E

Post [APP] DiamondFlute & The New SpaceInvaders. Developers, look here!

capacitve pad is a reosta!!! So here is the idea!! one finger on the screen, pressing to any note; and the other finger is turning around the D-PAD and changing the sound like a trombone!! so not discrete but continous sound change like a theremin!! (pls search for what a theremin is)...
  7. E

Post [ROM Jan 07 WWE] Duttys 5.2.20764.1.4.3 [2.03][Changelog & Userguide Post 2] [Online]

Frankly I have made a deep search and i still cannot find a way to assign more hardware buttons... I'm using v4 MSVC and under settings/personal/buttons there is only one button that I can assign (hard button 1) and that is already assigned for MSVC which i also use frequently... So how can i...
  8. E

Post [APP] Voice Runner (Another GPS APP)

Sir if you can find a way to pause or mute music with hardware button on wired earphones, You will make me really up...
  9. E

Post If headphones pulled how to have no sound coming out?

S2U2 plus S2P... when you use both you also have a headphone sensor... it will stop playing automatically...
  10. E

Post Sending an SMS with PDA online

I'm confused... Does it now support German Operators?
  11. E

Thread Closing Programs or Settings menu completely

Is there a way to close "programs menu" or settings menu" completely? Because once you open them, altohugh you close them with the "x" and they do not appear in the task bar, they working there... That's why it's much faster to re-open those menu's after you had once opened... So anyway to...
  12. E

Post idiamond project discussion

and i just can't understand why many people in this forum can not tolerate comparing ifone and wm products... Please do not misunderstand me... I'm kindly wondering this... First of all they are not apples and oranges... they are both cellular phones... and both do more than a cell phone...
  13. E

Post idiamond project discussion

what can I say to D666... I don't want to use my diamond anymore... I just feel like I have lost my phone... Not manilia, nor other today plugins... nothing let me feel better... He has the code... but does not let us to use... you are mean 666... you are mean... I am not asking for any...
  14. E

Post xRay v3.0

is it just a video or does it recognize really where it is on my hand with the camera?
  15. E

Post [PRJ][01.01.2009] iDiamond Project v.0.2b [PUBLIC BETA IS OVER]

I just feel like I have bought new phone today with this app... Thanks man... One Request and One Question: Request: Is it possible to add a notification on on home screen showing when the next alarm will fire off? (like in the old manilia home screen) Question: Is this new interface...