Recent content by ench18

1. ench18

Post Finally one UI update

Got mine last night. Pretty happy with this update
  2. ench18

Post [ROM][Official][5.0.2] CyanogenMod 12

Have you tried using a different version of Odin?
  3. ench18

Post [ROM][5.1.1][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1

I for one have a $#177y way of using my battery here on my Gt-I9505. I don't play games is one, 2nd i only use this phone for calls and messages, emails (Mostly calls) and data etc the regular crap... and use the phones BT to connect to my car's head unit ;) I get by at least 10 to 11 hours on a...
  4. ench18

I agree! CMUpdater seems wonky. Even CyanDelta kinda had a prob when i tried using it (Maybe Cyandelta app problem). It would get stuck on 5% download. :( So i reverted to the old way that always works.... Everything through Phil3759 Custom recovery is just simply the best way for me. Mad...
  5. ench18

Working just fine for me buddy :) Haven't gotten a connection drop or cut off for about 2 hours (connected to my car). :) Very happy with this update. :good: ---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ---------- The reason i said "solid" is because i haven't...
  6. ench18

Newest 26th build is freaking solid! Just waiting to see if these google service show up again. Great work as always AntaresOne and the rest of the cm team. sent from GT-i9505 CM12.1
  7. ench18

24th build is flawless for me. BT is working just fine. And i'm even more surprised that i haven't even seen a single disconnection from my S4's BT from any gadgets i have. That includes my cars too. Weird but a good thing :)
  8. ench18

Kabayan! Here - SELinuxModeChanger_v1.2.apk Even though this app hasn't been updated sometime, it still works well with CM12.1 If you get confused on which app some of us are using and you can't seem to find it here on XDA... try Google play and check if theres a link that will point you to...
  9. ench18

use the search bar on top of every page here on XDA first. Is this the app your using - Phone INFO Samsung If so... here's the XDA thread of the dev who made this app -...
  10. ench18

Post [THEME][CM11][PA]Colorphobe, LessUglyBlack[2.2.1][10/11/14]

It would be great to see this Theme work on CM12.1 5.1.1 ;) I miss using this on my device. Cheers LexReznichenko
  11. ench18

No prob at all. :) Always a pleasure to help a fellow xda member. Cheers buddy! :good:
  12. ench18

Try this - [GAPPS][18-04-2015][5.x] PA-GOOGLE APPS Plus(All ROM's) For all gapps related - The Gapps Central
  13. ench18

Great to see this thread up and going AntaresOne. :) Thank you! Now back to business, Bluetooth comes and goes for me on this build. Doesn't really bother me that much though.
  14. ench18

Post [ROM][Official][5.0.2] CyanogenMod 12

I had to do a clean install of everything. It's Spring Cleaning time! :D