Recent content by EnemyOfGlaDOS

1. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Post Peel-like case for the Pixel XL?

Yes definitely, will do! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. EnemyOfGlaDOS

I don't think Peel is late to the game at all. They're the ones that I was waiting for when I sought to find a .35mm case. I have a CaliCase. I like it. But I'm looking forward to getting a Peel case on my Pixel. Also, there isnt many options at all when it comes to an ultra slim case...
  3. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Post Ultra thin cases?

Agreed. Still looking forward for getting Peel, but CaliCase is doing the trick for me :)
  4. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Post Ultra thin cases?

No drop protection. It's to keep the little scratches from everyday use, off. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. EnemyOfGlaDOS

At this rate... with Caudabe supposedly having already working on it and no word or timeframe from them... I imagine it'll be at least a couple months. Probably (and I hope not) longer :( Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. EnemyOfGlaDOS

⬆️⬆️same. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Thanks dude, I meant to... Got sidetracked with work and all ? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Post Ultra thin cases?

Man... We're getting closer to actually being able to get an ultra thin case!
  9. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Not yet :/ ..But they seem fairly active on Twitter. Sounds like it shouldn't be too much longer. I hope :p
  10. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Yeah. Cool. Peel told me otherwise, that is why I said Peel there. Take it with a grain of salt if you want. To be clear, I'm not being specific to one brand when I say I hate waiting. It was kind of a broad statement for all the thin case makers.
  11. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Again, they didn't use the words "in the works" they said "production" . Maybe they are full of ****, who knows. I attached a photo in case you missed it.
  12. EnemyOfGlaDOS

So, they're just flat out lying to us? One of the companies said they were already in production, Peel replied to me on their Facebook page and said, they are planning on bringing Pixel support and to stay tuned. So, how do you know that they are not planning on making cases until "more" people...
  13. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Ugh.. I hate waiting lol
  14. EnemyOfGlaDOS

Time will tell :P
  15. EnemyOfGlaDOS

It's winter, so no. Indoor gardening is a different story ;)