Recent content by enormous

1. enormous

Post TWRP 3.2.3-1 for Pixel 2 XL

On Android 10, TWRP 3.3.0-0 installed. Having a couple of issues (besides the /system mounting one described above, which I also experienced). First issue is that I can't decrypt my partition if I have a pattern set. Second issue is the screen sometimes becomes unresponsive while in TWRP, and...
  2. enormous

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

I get a bunch of crashes where notification shade goes away and eventually the screen lock engages, sometimes repeatable, when doing things like expanding the notification shade, or scrolling through an app. I haven't been able to nail down exactly what is causing it. I'm running some...
  3. enormous

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Keeping my fingers crossed that this one fixes my system ui crashes.
  4. enormous

Post [UNOFFICIAL] [07/19] TWRP 3.1.1 with F2FS support

The exact same thing was happening to me. This really helped. Thanks! Now with bullet points: Flash TWRP with f2fs support Reboot recovery Format data in TWRP Reboot recovery Make changes to data and cache partition (switch to f2fs) Copy zip files back to device Flash PN, Gapps, Kernel, etc...
  5. enormous

Layers is way more confusing though. I like the simplicity of CMTE. If layers were one-click I'd be using them instead.
  6. enormous

Post Zenwatch Wifi

Especially good news considering this: http://www.androidcentral.com/android-wear-smartwatches-will-get-new-phones-free-features-next-update
  7. enormous

Post [How-To] Update to G900P_OA6-5.0 and KeepRoot w/Knox(0x0)

Yeah I was looking into that, but would a verizon version even be compatible with this phone?
  8. enormous

Post [ROM][MOAR] v7.1 Lollipop Killer / Ultimate Control / Be a Boss [02.08.2017]

I'd like to flash this rom using Safestrap. I know the bloat tool uses aroma, but does the regular first flash also use aroma? If so, you can't flash using Safestrap, since it doesn't support aroma. Has anyone tried flashing MOAR with Safestrap?
  9. enormous

So do I have this process down right? I'm starting from Stock rooted OA6. 1. Install Safestrap, open app, install recovery 2. Reboot to download mode, flash NE5 Stock Kernel 3. Reboot to Safestrap recovery 4. Do your step 3 above 5. Reboot into new (in this case MOAR) rom I've been reading...
  10. enormous

Would I be able to flash the MOAR rom using Safestrap? If so, would it be the same steps as you mentioned above? Thanks for porting it!
  11. enormous

Post [ROM] Rwilco12's Mostly Stock NE2 v1.3 (1/24/15) (Updater, Debloated, and more!)

I'm now on 1.3 beta and have the "System update downloaded" notification that I can't dismiss. How do I get rid of it/disable the updater?
  12. enormous

Post [ROM] Rwilco12's Mostly Stock NE2 v1.3 (1/24/15) (Updater, Debloated, and more!)

Sorry for your loss. Thanks for keeping this going!
  13. enormous

Thread NK2 Incoming (on 6-Jan-2015)

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/12/22/sprints-samsung-galaxy-note-ii-is-getting-a-minor-ota-update-but-not-until-january-6th-2015/ Seems fairly minor, with the most notable change being Towelroot getting patched. Version Date Released L900VPUBNK2...
  14. enormous

I'm on 1.0 and have had the issue with updating SuperSU as well.
  15. enormous

Can you expand upon this? Is the Knox counter only a negative if you try and get warranty service? I've only read "scary" things about Knox and how it should be avoided. My phone is going on 2 years now, but so far I've been able to stay away from anything Knox so I'm a bit leery of it.