Recent content by Envy-X

1. Envy-X

Post [Read 1st post][OFF-TOPIC]No Question is noobish here

It's been about 5 years since we were all active here, wonder if that whatsapp group died or not.
  2. Envy-X

Post [Q&A]OnePlus 3T Noob -Friendly Q&A Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

I'm on 5.0.1. I'm sure youve heard this issue before. Why's the mic so **** and how can I fix it? I don't wanna hold the phone right next to my mouth every time I speak. I'm rooted if that helps. (OP3T)
  3. Envy-X

Post [Recovery] Official TWRP for the OnePlus 3 & 3T

Will downloading this image and flashing over the current version i have which is 3.0.4-1 work? OP3T https://dl.twrp.me/oneplus3t/twrp-3.1.1-2-oneplus3t.img.html
  4. Envy-X

one year later, no replies :'(
  5. Envy-X

Post [EOL][ROM][3&3T][AROMA] FreedomOS 3.3 [8.0][OOS][5.0.1][STABLE][SAFETYNET ✓]

Is there any difference between the older 1.3 version for the op3t and the new unified 2.5 version still for the op3t?
  6. Envy-X

Thanks for the reply bro but I used a different windows 10 laptop and it worked fine. But I'll remember it for next time in my own laptop
  7. Envy-X

Yeah i enabled them. I just tried a different laptop and it worked fine. For some reason it didnt work on my own.
  8. Envy-X

Im trying to unlock the bootloader, but im having problems. When i type adb devices or fastboot devices, my device isnt showing up, and it is definitely connected. Ive also reinstalled the drivers multiple times. Still cant get that **** to work. Any reason why it isnt showing up?
  9. Envy-X

Okay thanks, ive never rooted a phone with a locked bootloader. Samsungs and LG's.
  10. Envy-X

Will it wipe internal storage also? Or just data?
  11. Envy-X

If someone could link me to a thread to root 4.0.3 I'd be greatful.
  12. Envy-X

When will I be added to the hall of fame? "The one who bullies noobs", or "the troll"
  13. Envy-X

Post [FAQ][HELP THREAD][Noob Friendly] LG G2 Ask any question

How does paranoid android 6.0.1 run on d802? Any minor or major bugs?
  14. Envy-X

Thread Pixel and XL cpu

I was just look at the specs of the Pixel, and the cpu. Just a question about it. Isnt the quad core 2.7ghz cpu in the nexus 6 better then quad core 2x2.15ghz and 2x1.6ghz?