Recent content by envy~

1. envy~

Post [SAMSUNG PIE] #HEX Installer

CODE: hex Since this plugin was removed from PS, and xdalabs was gone, I'll upload it here, this version got the latest fixes for oneiu3, please DO NOT RE-UPLOAD somewhere, if you want to share please link it here, enjoy.
  2. envy~

Post [OneUI 3.0 Beta] [EXYNOS / International] S20/+/Ultra Beta thread, Update.zip Files

Seems like Samsung themes in general is broken on beta 4, (applied theme and restarted) anyone else can confirm?
  3. envy~

Post [OneUI 3.0 Beta] [Snapdragon] S20/+/Ultra Beta Thread, News, Update.zip Files

was this for SM-G985F originally? why you edited :crying:
  4. envy~

we are alive ang kicking, and waiting to support oneui3 when it comes officially :)
  5. envy~

the reason i dont theme all gapps is because hex only works for samsung and i prioritize samsung first party apps, but maybe ill add them one by one, i just hope they stop doing that obfuscation on all gapps :D this is not advisable on hex, hex app will fc if it detects a downgraded playstore...
  6. envy~

any Call Of Duty Mobile lovers here for sure you will like this theme, it's free and hexpro ready. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=project.vivid.ui.plugin.codm
  7. envy~

the thing is, that hex pro is a donation perk, it's not imposed, not compulsory and NOT NEEDED to use the app, in short, it's OPTIONAL you said you got plenty of plugins, means you paid some of them, plugins too are optional and not needed to use the app, it's a choice to make if you like a...
  8. envy~

hello, and long time no see, i apologize for lack of activity here and unanswered questions, i will update the OP little by little, but here's the catch Google Implemented a Code obfuscation on the latest Playstore app update and Chrome app, basically what they did is they randomized the codes...
  9. envy~

late reply but ill try to tell this to rohit shetty, hes the one contributed the jiotv hex edit. guilt theme or icon pack? agony icon pack is the no frame version of guilt. I dunno about this but hex installer doesn't even include a wallpaper on any form on its themes, the auto-apply wallpaper...
  10. envy~

you can check those app that was added on the list on bottom of the FAQ, if you dont have those apps, you wont see it on the list.. remember every hex update you must rebuild your theme and re apply for the fixes and changes to take effect, if there's a new 3rd party added and if you have those...
  11. envy~

I tried but having issues with those permission icons, and this app almost not used so i don't see the need to theme this.:p can you show me a screenshot? maybe your carrier got its own set of icons which is not on hex yet. tried this triggers but I don't experience the FCs you said :confused...
  12. envy~

NOTICE: latest INSTAGRAM stable build V110 is currently broken with hex, overlay will compile but the app will fc. fix is underway. *Snapchat fc, apply default theme, re login on snapchat then apply your hex theme again.
  13. envy~

The problem.here is the dialer icon for default mode is color white, since you made your primary color a pure white also, result is this, i suggest never make primary color full white as there are some parts on the ui got white text/icon in combination with primary colored button or background...
  14. envy~

changes on the themekepper service, please update hex app, and your your base plus (reinstall if necessary) build theme again and re apply. what you mean? can you post a screenshot? yes we are still currently adding more apps, galaxy store is finished, it will be available on next update...
  15. envy~

The reason you have them is because of the themekeeper service changes, its now built into the theme. We have updated the themekeeper service with the latest update; -no need adb setup -no more themekeeper service running in the background -no more notification permission requirement -N10...