Recent content by enzelado

1. enzelado

Post [ROM][MODS] 14.07.2017 Masik MIUI, Aroma Installer, Multi DPI, Stable

Hi guys.Glad you got here.Clarify one point - based on stable 8.5.2.0, and the name of the backup in TWRP says the opposite - 8.2.2.0 ???
  2. enzelado

Post [DISCONTINUED][KERNEL][PLK-L01][SABERMOD v4.9.4] DigiKernel v1.2

Screenshots need a little help...I put Super SU 2.62 after flashing the kernel,but nothing changed.Helped the only other archive RC-Super SU 2.70
  3. enzelado

Post [DISCONTINUED][KERNEL][PLK-L01][SABERMOD v4.9.4] DigiKernel v1.2

After flashing kernel stopped working Root rights.Mounted on В371. Hi Suite is also stopped to see the phone...Flashed kernel from papsi,4PDA - EVERYTHING fell INTO PLACE. Sorry for bad English.
  4. enzelado

Post [Z3-ROM][LB/UB][5.1-264]G-ui MrSL-Ultimate

In connection with the change of the device updates of my posts in the thread XPERIA Z3 WILL be NO more.
  5. enzelado

Post [MOD][TWRP] Camera Mod, 100% jpeg compression, better quality

Put this mod has fallen off WI-FI,although the links are not watching.The file rollback the situation is not corrected...
  6. enzelado

Post Post you Honor 7 Homescreens

My lockscreen and homescreen...
  7. enzelado

Thread [Z3с-ROM][LB/UB][5.1-264]G-ui MrSL-Ultimate

=============G-ui V1. 0============= ☆ Based on official 5.11 23.4. A. 1. 264 production ☆ Modest streamlining ☆ Firmware in China culture ☆ ext4 optimization ☆ sqlite optimization ☆ Combined odex ☆ Add ROOT authority ☆ Add Busybox ☆ Combined odex ☆ To override the system...
  8. enzelado

Thread [Z3с-ROM][LB/UB][5.1-264]G-ui MrSL-Ultimate

=============G-ui V1. 0============= ☆ Based on official 5.11 23.4. A. 1. 264 production ☆ Modest streamlining ☆ Firmware in China culture ☆ ext4 optimization ☆ sqlite optimization ☆ Combined odex ☆ Add ROOT authority ☆ Add Busybox ☆ Combined odex ☆ To override the system signature. ☆ Add...
  9. enzelado

Especially for you updated the screens...
  10. enzelado

Reserved In connection with the change of the device updates of my posts in the thread XPERIA Z3 WILL be NO more.
  11. enzelado

Thread [Z3-ROM][LB/UB][5.1-264]G-ui MrSL-Ultimate

[Z3-ROM][LB/UB][5.1-264]G-ui MrSL-Ultimate =============G-ui V1. 0============= ☆ Based on official 5.11 23.4. A. 1. 264 production ☆ Modest streamlining ☆ Firmware in China culture ☆ ext4 optimization ☆ sqlite optimization ☆ Combined odex ☆ Add ROOT authority ☆ Add Busybox ☆...