Recent content by enzo-ita

1. E

Post Performance Monitor for VAG cars (work in progress)

Hi, I have Torque that connects to OBD2 dongle vLinker FD-Android via bluetooth. Torque works perfectly. I have installed Performance Monitor and set a few car sensor data, then I open PM in my Citroen C5 Aircross's android auto display and I can see the car sensor set, but they do not receive...
  2. E

Post Performance Monitor for VAG cars (work in progress)

Hi. I can not make this app to read the odb2 data coming from a vLinker. Torque is installed and can read the data from obd2 like a charme. On the car display, instead, I can see the various dashboard as configured in the app, but all indicator are not receiving data from the odb2. The car is a...
  3. E

Post [APP][6.0+][NO ROOT] Android Auto Apps Downloader - The all time favourite apps on Android Auto, painfree

Hi. I have a problem with screen2auto. I follow the instructions on AAAD. Dwld the apk install it and then if does not appear in the AA screen. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
  4. E

Post S10 G-973F Android 11 Bricked

Thank again for your help. I do not know what I did, but suddenly the connection via USB C was detected by Odin so I was able to flash the firmware and the phone got life again. Thank again. Enzo
  5. E

Post S10 G-973F Android 11 Bricked

No, it does not. When i connect it to the pc I can hear the connetion sound and then immeditely after the disconnection. In other words it connects and then it disconnects on its own. This happens either if connect trough usb B or C. Thanks
  6. E

Thread S10 G-973F Android 11 Bricked

Hi guys, I think I have bricked my phone definetley. I did a couple of bad things. First I disconneted the usb cable while flashing with Odine, then, worse I closed odin and the phone went into emergency recovery mode. I tryed to use Smart Swithc to revoer it but it daoes not connect with th W10...
  7. E

Thread Citroen C5 Aircross Hybrid Plug IN Non wireless connection

Hi folks. I own the car in the title. I read on google site that this car is compatible with android auto wireless. I have a Galaxy 10 wit androisd 10 installed. I read on google site that to connect andorid auto wirelessly you need to connect the phone via USB cable. ?????????????? I can not...
  8. E

Post GW3 Region Change

How To Hi guys, I want to clarify something I have learned the hard way. Change the region in easy, but you should know what is used for. Net odin: Is a program that allow you to upload the firmware to your watch. Combination firmware: Is a firmware that MUST be installed before doing anything...
  9. E

Post GW3 Region Change

Hi, I did this "Open the dialer on watch and dial : *#243203855#"
  10. E

Post GW3 Region Change

Hi, I tyred but did not work. I get a message that says that the operation is not allowed. "Connection problem or MMI code not valid." It si my translation form Italian so the words may not be precise, but that is the sense. Thanks
  11. E

Post R850 firmwares

Hi, I have installed ATF3 ATF6 and BTG6 on my GW3. In no case I have been able to use Spay. When the watch reboot, after the firmware update, I do not see the region choice but only a yellow dot with a Up Arrov and after choosing the language, I can not select the region or country whatever. If...
  12. E

Post Enabling Samsung Pay

Hi, I have installed ATF3 ATF6 and BTG6 on my watch3. In no case I have been able to use Spay. When the watch reboot, after the firmware update, I do not see the region choice but only a yellow dot with a Up Arrov and after choosing the language, I can not select the region or country whatever...
  13. E

Post Enabling Samsung Pay

Hi, is it possible with a ATF3 firmware to use samsung pay? Which country should be used? Thank.s from Italy Enzo
  14. E

Post Galaxy Watch 3 Firmware

Hi, I tryed to dwld but almost all the fles are blocked by Chrome as dangerous. What's wrong? The atf3 which country is? Thanks for your patience.