Recent content by ephantasmal

1. ephantasmal

Post HK/TGY S10 Snapdragon 855 OneUI Beta Download

Airpil did it. It takes me way too long to download (even though I'm on 100/40)
  2. ephantasmal

taking me an eternity to download with a free pan.baidu account... once I download it, uploading it to MEGA should be a couple of minute's job :)
  3. ephantasmal

Step 1: check the folder Step 2: click Download Step 3: input verification to begin download EDIT: apparently you need to install BaiduNetdisk first, save the file over cloud to your Baidu cloud account then download from your registered cloud account EDIT2: I'll download and reupload these...
  4. ephantasmal

This is the proper non-mobile link: http://bbs.gfan.com/android-9621371-1-1.html Password to the pan.baidu link is "WXCO"
  5. ephantasmal

Post HTC One Australian Users

I have the Telstra model of the HTC One. I changed the MID and CID to the ones for the US Developer Edition and, obviously, running the US Developer Edition ROM. Will I still be able to use Australian 4G LTE?
  6. ephantasmal

Post Looking for the best SLIM fit case.

Went ahead and bought the Poetic Palette; it looked cleaner and thinner than the Incipio Feather.
  7. ephantasmal

Post Looking for the best SLIM fit case.

Trying to pick from either an Incipio Feather or a Poetic Palette; any suggestions as to which one of the two?
  8. ephantasmal

Post [COLLECTION] HTC M7 RUU, OTA, and Stock Nandroid Downloads

CID-TELST001 HBOOT-1.44.0000 RADIO-4A.14.3250.13 Accidentally wiped OS. Which RUU can I use? EDIT: NVM, changed my CID and flashed the BrightStar one fer nao...