• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by EpicGtab

1. EpicGtab

Post Android 10 final is out

Yup it's working on stable
  2. EpicGtab

Post Android 10 final is out

I updated from BETA 9 to Stable and my Google pay works now. How I did it is by following the ROG telegram group.
  3. EpicGtab

Post Alternative 30W Chargers?

Honestly, I think only the note 10+ 45w charger can support the hypercharge because the 30w charger is 10v 3a at peak. Soooo most chargers with PD 3.0 scales 5v 3a 9v 3a 12 3a 15v 3a 20v 2a. Note 10+ 45w peaks at 10v 4.5a so most likely that's the only charger you can buy as a alternative.
  4. EpicGtab

Post [Discussion] WW (International) Rom Vs. CN (Chinese Tencent Games) Rom

Hi guys anyone knows how to make Google pay app work? Coz I'm able to install the app but at the part where I key in my card it seems it says that I can't use Google pay with this phone due to its been altered or rooted which I haven't done so. Any help would be appreciated thanks. :) Oh I'm...
  5. EpicGtab

Post [Mod][Pie] Xperia Camera Port / [Oreo]XZ2/3 Camera Port by karrouma FOR XZP-XZ1/C-XZ2

So you gotta downgrade to get this working?
  6. EpicGtab

Post [Mod][Pie] Xperia Camera Port / [Oreo]XZ2/3 Camera Port by karrouma FOR XZP-XZ1/C-XZ2

I keep getting this banner regarding location. Any idea how to solve it?
  7. EpicGtab

Post [ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|H990*] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS-15.1 for LG V20

Yup but now there's no Mac address. I tried the fix but it still shows as null. So I can't connect to WiFi as of this moment.
  8. EpicGtab

Post [ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|H990*] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS-15.1 for LG V20

Any h990ds users experiencing this problem. I can't seem to get pass this page. An I can't seem to get WiFi working. Any solutions?
  9. EpicGtab

Post XZ premium (G8141) cpu cores all time online ?

It's normal. Most of the time it's better if the cores are online when you're using the phone for that smooth operation. Because if some cores are off because the manufacturer configured it that way. you'll experience quite Abit of choppiness. An I don't think you want that. An also it takes...
  10. EpicGtab

Post Super Rom: [H918 10u l US99610P l H91010U l VS9951CA | H990/DS| More...]

It was taken down due to bugs. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  11. EpicGtab

Post [10/27][Adreno][OREO][Vulkan]Driver for Snapdragon 820/1[V313 REV23 | V330 REV3]

Unfortunately it's only meant for certain devices. Like the Samsung S7 edge has the option to level 6
  12. EpicGtab

Post [ROM][8.1][OFFICIAL-AUTO-WEEKLY][VoLTE]Resurrection Remix 6.1.0 [HYDROGEN/HELIUM]

Just flashed this ROM. Can't seem to get QC to work on my helium device. Anyone has this problem? Or do I need to go to KA to activate it? Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk