Recent content by epiquiem

1. epiquiem

Post Nougat battery life

I'm going off of what it says on Google's website, and according to it U is the latest build. When sideloading the OTA it even checks to make sure you're on T before it updates.
  2. epiquiem

Post Nougat battery life

It's not incremental.
  3. epiquiem

Post Nougat battery life

As long as you sideload the OTA, not the factory image, no data will be wiped! Yeah, it's NRD90T to NRD90U.
  4. epiquiem

Post Nougat battery life

Been on NRD90T since I got the phone a few days ago. Battery life even today was pretty disappointing, about 2.5 hrs SOT and 23% remaining. Android System was right up with screen on the battery usage charts. Just sideloaded the latest OTA, NRD90U, hopefully it will perform better. NRD90T was...
  5. epiquiem

Post [LLVM/CLANG] DragonTC ~ The future is now

Dang, frap! You're a machine! It's almost like everytime I'm on XDA you've come up with something new & awesome haha.
  6. epiquiem

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

Been having issues with a specific wifi network on multiple roms for months now, maybe this is the cause. Good to know.
  7. epiquiem

Post [KERNEL][Nougat]NKernel 31/08

Doesn't show up anywhere else in this thread, but I'm having gnarly Bluetooth dropping issues in today's build (both kernel and rom). Anyone else?
  8. epiquiem

Post [Q] Oneplus X FM radio on Oneplus One?

The OpO SOC is FM capable, however OnePlus didn't wire up the receiver to the headphone jack. No hope, unfortunately.
  9. epiquiem

Post [ v2.0 BETA ] BuilduntuVM - Compile Android ROMs with Windows or Mac OSX

This probably isn't a common issue, but Builduntu wont load for me. Hangs after GRUB. Might have something to do with the fact I'm running Windows 10 (10162), but my other vboxes work fine.
  10. epiquiem

Post [Kernel] Render Kernel [CM12.x - R21][CM12-CAF: R7][CM13-CAF: R1]

Hey RenderBroken, any chance you could start including the release name in the kernel version? e.g, Linux version 3.4.107~Render-Kernel ([email protected]) (gcc blahblah ) #1 to something like Linux version 3.4.107~Render-Kernel ([email protected]) (gcc blahblah ) #9 I'm...
  11. epiquiem

Post [KERNEL][OPO] FrancoKernel - r57 - 16th September - LineageOS 15.1 custom roms

Welp, turns out I went stupid and didn't read all the search results. Only got as far as the one saying it was added in r14. :p http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=59578831&postcount=8597
  12. epiquiem

Post [KERNEL][OPO] FrancoKernel - r57 - 16th September - LineageOS 15.1 custom roms

CM12 nightly 4-4, MultiROM is telling me I don't have kexec hardboot. Using r40. Anyone else have this issue?
  13. epiquiem

Post [CLOSED][ROM][5.0.1][Official][BETA] EDGE - Advancing Performance

Does the first line of the OP override this statement? Just curious.