• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by eppo12-

1. E

Thread [Q] Unlocking d2vzw bootloader with chip programmer?

I was wondering if there is a way to downgrade by using some sort of chip programmer? open up the phone and connect to the flash memory and reprogram the chip? Similar to the way you would to downgrade a PS3 firmware? I flashed back to 4.3 not knowing that it would lock my bootloader, and I...
  2. E

Post [ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Verizon Galaxy S3 (d2lte)

Every once in a while I have been having issues with the camera, thought it was random until recently. sometimes when taking pictures the screen would go black and phone will be unresponsive. I have to pull the battery to get it working again. I noticed that when I was taking pics a this one...
  3. E

Post Backup your Contacts Custom ringtone Configuration

I fixed the link, sorry about that. I Just made some modifications and updated the app to fix some bugs and UI changes to make things a bit clearer. Check it out! :) I hope this app helps a lot of you out.
  4. E

Thread Backup your Contacts Custom ringtone Configuration

Hey everyone, I have Created an app that will help those of you who do clean flashes. It is a simple app that will backup and restore your ringtones along with your custom ringtone configuration for any contact that uses a custom ringtone. you can find it on the Google play store...
  5. E

Post [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.2 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Mastamoon, awesome builds as always, thank you for your efforts, very stable, with dock audio! Does wallet payments via nfc work since the app upgrade? Just tried, and it didn't work, wondering if it was on my end or CVS. Thanks Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  6. E

Post [ROM][AOSP] Eclipse Rom d2vzw - Official Builds - Welcome to the Dark!!

Does voice search while on usb audio work on this rom? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  7. E

Post [ROM][AOSP/4.3] Eclipse v5.1 build 5- Galaxy S3 (d2vzw) Light & Dark!

Does voice search work when using usb audio on this rom? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  8. E

Thread [Q] Voice search on dock audio.

I've been on CM for about a year now. The one thing that doest work is voice search when using car dock. Are there any other AOSP roms that have it working? Thanks Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  9. E

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Does voice search when on dock audio work on this rom? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  10. E

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM]AOKP-JB for the d2vzw

Does voice search, while on dock audio work on this rom? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  11. E

Post [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

I'm running mastamoon 10.2 and is running like a champ. Today we got dock audio, so I'm happy. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  12. E

Post [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Hey mastamoon, I don't know if you saw this, i posted in the official thread. Can I get your input on it? Is there any work being done on the issue of Google voice search not working when phone is in car dock? (it just says RETRY) if anyone needs anything to troubleshoot, just let me know...
  13. E

Post [OFFICIAL]CM10.1.3 Release for D2VZW GSIII (OP updated 9/24/13)

I know you can unplug to use it, but i figured i would mention it here so hopefully it will get fixed before the final release. It looks like you can't sign up for Jira anymore to submit bugs. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  14. E

Post [OFFICIAL]CM10.1.3 Release for D2VZW GSIII (OP updated 9/24/13)

Is there any work being done on the issue of Google voice search not working when phone is in car dock? (it just says RETRY) if anyone needs anything to troubleshoot, just let me know, I'll give you whatever you need. Thanks Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  15. E

Post ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

I was using this Rom from the time it came out for the s3 until CM10.0 came out. Lately I've been noticing bugs, and just want my phone to work. What would be the most stable release to download? Thanks Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2