Recent content by erad1

1. erad1

Post Question A possible solution for OOS Stock Cam to work on Custom A12 roms

Just tried Android 13 gsi using the DSU loader app from above, worked fine but A13 at this point is....meh
  2. erad1

Post Question A possible solution for OOS Stock Cam to work on Custom A12 roms

Tried this coming from a custom and unfortunately it is not a Oneplus rom gsi it is a pure aosp12 gsi. I tried to install the Op camera and it throws a "not enough space" error. It also only offered a gms version and a non gms version. Just my experience.
  3. erad1

Post Development [ROM][12.0][OFFICIAL] AncientROM-SHIELD v6.2 [lemonadep]

Wow, you're new here huh? Again not the facts at all but hey...you do you I guess. Oh and fyi, when it's an open sourced firmware community and it's offered for free usage, ETA's are and ALWAYS have been frowned upon. so yeah... there's that.
  4. erad1

Nope...fake facts. Link to Feb 20 build is in the op. Personally I'm not a fan of pling but it's required. It's not easy to navigate but it's there. Also the 6.2 build version is the last A12 build and with no March patch added to source there's no update until A12.1 is released by the team...
  5. erad1

Yeah, I'll be changing the thread over to 12 soon. Link will always take you to all the available downloads
  6. erad1

Hit that link in 1st post to try Ancient 12. It's finally here..enjoy!
  7. erad1

New build tomorrow...A12
  8. erad1

Post Development Paranoid Android Sapphire Beta 1 - Oneplus 9 Pro

I had to move to my windows machine to get it going. My Linux wouldn't wipe correctly. But then windows failed installing in fastbootd at like the 3rd partition. I ended up flashing the last few partitions manually. ROM is solid, only issue I have is with Chrome browser.
  9. erad1

Post Development Paranoid Android Sapphire Beta 1 - Oneplus 9 Pro

flashes fine but stays on bootloader splash screen...any suggestions?
  10. erad1

Post Development [ROM] [11] Project Sakura 5.2 [lemonadep] [OFFICIAL]

New security patch update on 5.2. Check ota or download link in op.
  11. erad1

Wondering if you post a video (as a file) that it would show correctly what's happening. I still don't see it using a white image