• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by erayrafet

1. E

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/06/22]

Hey guys! I've been having issues with Telegram bubbles in the latest July build, and previous ones too. Does anyone have problems like these.
  2. E

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

The newest build fixed the issue with opening text files. Thanks!
  3. E

I tried the newest beta as well, but with the code editor, still no luck. At least it said that the file "NOT EXISTS!" which should be grammatically corrected as "DOESN'T EXIST!". The problem is reading explicitly text files from the /data_mirror directory on a device with FBE -- File-based...
  4. E

Hello, @HootanParsa! A long-time user here. In the latest 6.5x release reading/editing xml files in root/read-only directories like in the /data partition seems to be not working. Opening up an xml in the text editor gets stuck at a blank page. - POCOPHONE F1 - Pixel Experience Android 11...
  5. E

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][beryllium] LineageOS 16.0

I had once where the other party reported the echo thingy. Though, I had my headphones plugged in.
  6. E

Post [KERNEL][POCOPHONE] FrancoKernel ? r32 · 7th Sep - MIUI Pie and custom roms

Hello franciscofranco! I am running your kernel on my F1 for a long time now and I would like to know if you have plans for adding f2fs support as well as USB fast charge (It's not present in FK Manager right now.)
  7. E

Post [Kernel][Stable][GPU OC][MIUI & CUSTOM] eXtremeKernel V12 for POCO F1

It worked after a reboot and stopped working after I've turned off the screen.
  8. E

Post [Kernel][Stable][GPU OC][MIUI & CUSTOM] eXtremeKernel V12 for POCO F1

Hello! I've flashed v8 and v9 of the 70Hz variant of the kernel and both have an issues - basically, the touch screen stops responding once you turn off the screen and turn it on again. I tried capturing a logcat, though it wasn't saved. If needed, I will try again. PS: Can we see even higher...
  9. E

Post [APP][MOD][5.0+] Universal OnePlus Apps (For updates: https://t.me/poco_mods)

Please, contact me on Telegram so we can discuss this further. https://t.me/erayrafet PS: You haven't given me credits.
  10. E

Post ANXCamera - CLOSED ON XDA ONLY [16th FEB 2020]

Hello! I've updated to v19 but the app name has changed to a hex code. LineageOS 16 Magisk 18