• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ergalle2

1. E

Post General Firmware update thread

So the final version (not beta) is available now?
  2. E

Post [App][4.0+] True Phone - Best Dialer & Contact manager replacement

Hi, when i want to record a call, everytime i have the popup telling me that i have to enable the True Phone option... i enable it and i can record the call but the next time i try to record a call the option is disabled again. What is happening?
  3. E

Post Question Is the bootloader now unlockable?

If the phone is rooted you will not get the official updates via OTA, right?
  4. E

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Hi, i have a question. Why the official YouTube app interface is working at 60hz and YouTube Vanced interface is working at 120hz?. Is the official app blocked at 60hz internally?. Can i do something to fix the official app to make it work at 120hz? Thanks.
  5. E

Post General ColorOS 12 beta version

Exactly. So they fixed it because in ColorOS 11 it runs at 60hz even in the interface. Thanks.
  6. E

Post General ColorOS 12 beta version

A question for the beta testers: is YouTube blocked at 60hz or they fixed it?
  7. E

Post Question Google Discover Web browser at 60hz

Nobody can test it? It takes 30 seconds or less... Thanks.
  8. E

Thread Question Google Discover Web browser at 60hz

Hi, if go to Google Discover news in the left main page it is working at 120hz but if i open news the integrated web browser is limited at 60hz, like YouTube app... someone with the same problem? Thanks.
  9. E

Thread Change app notifications name

Hi, im trying to change the notifications name of this app When you have a missed call it says "True Phone" in the title (see picture) and i want to change it to "Teléfono" (without quotes), it means Phone in spanish. I tryed to change it with some tools like APK Editor Studio but i have...
  10. E

Thread Change app notifications name

Hi, im trying to change the notifications name of this app When you have a missed call it says "True Phone" in the title (see picture) and i want to change it to "Teléfono" (without quotes), it means Phone in spanish. I tryed to change it with some tools like APK Editor Studio but i have...
  11. E

Is possible to do it because i see it on other apps. No problem, i will back to Google phone app. Thanks.
  12. E

Hi. Can you give us an option to change the title name of the notifications?. The default title is True Phone as you can see in the picture but i want to put my custom title (Teléfono = Phone in spanish). Thanks.
  13. E

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [Download] New ColorOS 12 Wallpapers

In other devices is running at 120hz...
  14. E

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [Download] New ColorOS 12 Wallpapers

Hi Eric, welcome and thanks for the wallpapers. I have a question... YouTube is only at 60hz while other apps are working at 120hz. Is there any fix for that? Thanks.