Recent content by Eric-Mod

1. Eric-Mod

Post Question [SOLVED] Google Account Syncing not working using Mobile Data

The last thing I installed "just for fun" was google carrier Service, can be found on play store. Maybe that was the key😆
  2. Eric-Mod

Already did that. But, can anyone confirm, that syncing with mobile Data is working now? I dont know why or how but it works now, getting EMails with GMail is working like it should also manually syncing in the Settings Menü.
  3. Eric-Mod

I've also sent several EMails to Vivo Global and also chated on Facebook with them. If there are many people complaining, I guess they will fix it very soon, hopefully. Their Support is not that bad :D
  4. Eric-Mod

Post Question CN Rom "overwrite" with Global ROM

For me, I just dont wanna "test" Funtouch OS, I think its much better for an European User since Google Services arent really supported in Origin OS.
  5. Eric-Mod

vivo Support isn't giving me any help, advice or whatsoever, just some automated answers from their own FAQ. Was expected, but I tried. :cautious:
  6. Eric-Mod

I downloaded it on my phone and tried installing through the file Manager but IT says "parsing error". Trying from the Recovery also seems not possible, at least I guess, I pressed the Install Update Button, can't read Chinese. :D
  7. Eric-Mod

It worked, yes! But having an extra App for this is kinda weird. I hope there will be a permanent solution for this. :unsure:
  8. Eric-Mod

Settings > Applications and Permissions > Permissions Management > switch to Permissions Tab in the top right and then scroll all the way down to "Default App Settings" There you go. :)
  9. Eric-Mod

Download Chrome from Vivo Appstore and dont Update it then from the play store. Maybe it works for Spotify too, I dont use it. :)
  10. Eric-Mod

Yeah right, I also did that but no success. I've sent an EMail to Vivo Support, lets See. My guess is, there is the "WiFi Only" toggle switch "missing" in the "Account & Sync" Settings tab.
  11. Eric-Mod

Thanks. Just removed a couple of Apps, also your named Vivo.com App, but it unfortunately didn't fix my issue. :rolleyes:
  12. Eric-Mod

Thread Question [SOLVED] Google Account Syncing not working using Mobile Data

Hey folks, just got my X60 Pro+ from china. This is a really nice device, really like it so far. But I'm having trouble when setting up my Google Account, I can't seem to sync them using mobile data. Turning my WiFi on, it syncs my EMails automatically and so on. I really searched the entire...
  13. Eric-Mod

Post How to remap canbus SWC keys?

Hey there, are there any news to it? I‘m also looking for a solution :(
  14. Eric-Mod

Post [Release][PX3|PX5] MtcdTools-Control music players, customize buttons, voice control

I‘ve got the same Problem, would be nice if somebody knows a solution :confused: