• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Eriko3o

1. E

Post lg g8x model number has changed after android 11 update

Both would be handy if you could provide them! Thanks in advance :)
  2. E

Post lg g8x model number has changed after android 11 update

Yes it was from aliexpress refurbished, I've sent it back already but good to know that changing the abl fixes it thank you!
  3. E

Thread lg g8x model number has changed after android 11 update

My lg g8x lmg850emw that had android 10 has now tuned into a model lmg850um when the device updated to android 11 i then re installed the android 10 firmware and it goes back to correct model And even when updating through lg bridge, the model is always wrong when on android 11. would be amazing...
  4. E

Thread Where can i buy EU version of Lg G8x (LMG850EMW)?

Hi guys im hoping someone can help me out, im in Australia and i want to buy an LG G8x LMG850EMW, preferably a European model so i can easily unlock bootloader. I have only found some refurbished LMG850EMW on aliexpress and its a Global version -...
  5. E

Post Unlock bootloader of LG V50S (LM-V510N)?

Thats good news, is your v50s locked to SKT region (south korean telecom)? or is it an open korean version of the v50s?
  6. E

Post Guide LG G8/G8x/v50 Bootloader Unlock and Magisk Root using Firehose

It all went well until i had to boot into fastboot, then i had issues cos i cant find a method to get into the fastboot of LG V50s (LMV510N) SKT version/region i tried using vol- and pwr, and all the button combos that i found on google and no luck. i tried using adb reboot fastboot, adb...
  7. E

Post Unlock bootloader of LG V50S (LM-V510N)?

i have LM-V510N (SKT version) i tried to follow the universal unlock method using edl mode https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-lg-g8-g8x-v50-bootloader-unlock-and-magisk-root-using-firehose.4221793/ it all went well until i had to boot into fastboot, then i had issues cos i cant find a...