• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Erix_code

1. Erix_code

Post [APP][4.2+] Latest Sony Music 9.4.8.A.0.13 {Updated 9 March 2021}

Quick Question, Did sony removed Smartwatch 3 from Music app?
  2. Erix_code

Post Sony ENDS Firmware Updates For Xperia S,SL,AcroS OFFICIALLY

help!! i have updated to 4.1.2 and now my sdcard is gone!! i connected to PC and it wont open either!! everything else is working fine!! thanks for any help
  3. Erix_code

Post [Guide] How to unlock bootloader using flashtool for all Xperia [Noob Friendly]

thanks for fast answer , where can i download it's stock rom! it was in 4.3 when i tried to unlock bootloader! should i flash 4.3 or i can flash 4.2.2:mad::silly:
  4. Erix_code

Post [Guide] How to unlock bootloader using flashtool for all Xperia [Noob Friendly]

hi , thanks for the share , well i have xperia M dual (c2005) , since i'm linux user i unlocked it's bootloader using these steps : i checked using the *#*#7378423#*#* and it said "YES" so i enabled debug mode and power off the phone connect cable to linux box holding "Volume up" and the light...
  5. Erix_code

Post [root] [m] [4.3] [ub] how to root xperia m.

Hey everyone , thanks for sharing! little stupid noob question! where can i download flashtool and how TF can i unlock my bootloader? Edit ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i found everything here thanks anyway...
  6. Erix_code

Post [Dec 27] Ubuntu for HTC HD2 - v0.3 released

weird thing happens to me! i just flashed win 6.5 and booted using haret ! it goes to linux but in part with checking for sdcard errors sd ... filled with zero can't mount /dev/... can't continue! what is wrong! ------------------------------ aparently i formated my SD card with windows and...
  7. Erix_code

Post Ubuntu Phone for the HTC HD2

I'm desperately waiting for new updates !! thanks for all efforts
  8. Erix_code

Post [APP][2.0+] BlueputDroid 1.2.0

damn , i cant download it cause Google blocked my F**king country! (iran) could you plz upload it somewhere i can download it? thanks in advance
  9. Erix_code

Post [12 DEC 2014][MAGLDR/cLK]TyphooN CyanogenMod 7.2.0.1 v3.9.0[2.3.7][A2SD+][tytung r14]

hi , i know this will be a dumb question! what size of partition & Cache size do i need for this rom for non T-mobile leo? thanks in advance
  10. Erix_code

Post [APP] ProxyDroid - http(s), socks proxy for android [2.6.3 - Nov. 18 2012]

i have same issue but i use ssl connection and i enabled the DNS proxy but still no luck! here is how i configured hope helps to figure out where i messed!: 1.seting host to ssl.myserver 2.setting port to 808 which my server configured to 3.setting proxy type to HTTPS 4.setting user pass that i...
  11. Erix_code

Post [22APR'12][ZIP] ★★★★HyperDroid-CM7-v6.0.0[a2sd][CyanogenMod7 LEO 2.3.7][seader_R9]

any face-detection enabled camera apps recommended to replace with stock one? thanks
  12. Erix_code

Post [22APR'12][ZIP] ★★★★HyperDroid-CM7-v6.0.0[a2sd][CyanogenMod7 LEO 2.3.7][seader_R9]

hi could u plz give the IRC address too? :D by the way , any a2sd script recommanded?
  13. Erix_code

Post [May 25, 2013][ROM][4.0.4][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA V3.0b [NativeSD]

there is a lights.htcleo.so_from_Gpc_GB_ROM link is few pages back flash it and u can charge full!:D
  14. Erix_code

Post [May 25, 2013][ROM][4.0.4][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA V3.0b [NativeSD]

just used http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1454962 to get more internal memory and thanks to second method (third is not installed ! wierd) i have 1.4GB internal (size of my ext4 partition) funny i flushed rom all over again and this time wifi sometimes detecting AP's (with no...