Recent content by error404

1. error404

Post [ROM][POTTER][9.0.0_r46][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V6.7 [23-08]

Anyone here uses nubank, Is the app working for you? It's crashing here. Don't know if this helps: https://del.dog/eqorofoceq.pl
  2. error404

Post [ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1

I couldn't pass safetynet with this rom, am I missing something?
  3. error404

Post [ROM][8.1][OFFICIAL] OmniROM

After installation I just have a black screen, anyone facing this issue? How to fix it? EDIT: ok, I forgot to wipe data. Haha sorry.
  4. error404

Post Paranoid Android 7.1.2 - AOSPA - Moto G5 Plus - Potter

Can you guys login in browser? It says my account is already logged in, but it's not.
  5. error404

Use another rom, simple. You don't need to clutter this thread. ---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ---------- What a crying baby... 1 I doubt you use hdr that much, you probably don't even know how to use it 2 the op don't have to answer all your...
  6. error404

I flash rom, gapps, kernel, magisk, some other sh#t and then I reboot. Never had a problem.
  7. error404

There's a flashable moto camera here. I took less than a minute to find, why didn't you search? ---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ---------- Install another ROM, AOSPA is very close to AOSP, they will never add a ton of customization.
  8. error404

Post [Magisk][Module][Deprecated] Unified Hosts Adblocker

Hey guys I'm having trouble with white list. I created a file named whitelist in /sdcard and wrote this in the file: 0.0.0.0 a d f . ly And also tried 0.0.0.0 *a d f . ly (without the spaces of course). Tried to apply whitelist and regex, but the sites still blocked. Am I doing something wrong?
  9. error404

AMAZING THANK YOU... *screaming like a little girl*
  10. error404

Post  [ROM][7.1.2_33][OFFICIAL] ViperOS-Final-N-v3.1.1 [potter]

You have to use English language, rules of forum. No its not working in any rom. Regra do fórum, só pode falar em inglês (ou usar as duas l