• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ErWone

1. E

Post SM-G97x0 (Chinese/HK only) Rooting/TWRP and ROMs

Hi everybody, any custom android stock rom, like pixel exeprience or lineage os ? Thanks :)
  2. E

Post Ask the administrator to delete this post

Hello guys ! Could you tell me if this ROM is enough stable to be used in regular day, please ? I have a SGS S10 TGY (G9730) Could anyone can send a test on youtube or another platforme, please ? :) Thanks :)
  3. E

Post S10 G9730 TGY (hong kong variant)

I think the next version will come with OneUI 2.0 This is why we should wait October :)
  4. E

Post SM-G97x0 (Chinese/HK only) Rooting/TWRP and ROMs

Hi here ! Anyone had already got the latest version on this ? Any feedback please ?
  5. E

Post S10 G9730 TGY (hong kong variant)

Got it from France :)
  6. E

Post [DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA

hello ! does this rom preserve or avoid the warranty please ?
  7. E

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1][6/01/18] ResurrectionRemix 6.0 for S9/S9+ (Exynos)

hello guys, can we get original camera with this rom ?
  8. E

Post Most Battery Efficient Black Theme

Hi ! After installing this theme, could you tell me how to apply it, please ? Thanks ! :)
  9. E

Post [ROM][8.1.0][OFFICIAL][WEEKLY] LineageOS 15.1 for S9 and S9+ (Exynos)

could anyone replace samsung camera by huawei p20 pro's, PLEASE :) ?
  10. E

Thread How to change application/game resolution like LG V30 ?

Hello, I just sold my lg v30 + and I bought the mate 10 pro. On the LG V30 + there is a parameter that allows you to change the resolution or/and the fluidity of a game. Is there any option like this in this phone ? Thanks to read and to help me :)
  11. E

Post [ROM] [7.1.2] [OFFICIAL][VoLTE] AEX 4.6

Could anyone help me to root this phone with this ROM please ?
  12. E

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][DISCOUNTINUE][7.1.2][ResurrectionRemix 5.8.4]For Zuk Z2 plus

Thanks for all Could you please add restricted profile option ? I really need it for my kids Without this option, i had to add 3rd party soft :(