Recent content by escorpio1987

1. E

Post [OFFICIAL][WEEKLY][7.1.x] LineageOS 14.1 for i9505

Hi, have any one have issues with the microphone muting when a call is on hands free (rear speaker)? Edit: my device it's the Canadian Bell variant.
  2. E

Post [THEME] Dark/Black Default (V3 navbar_fixed)

Why isn't your theme in the store? It would be easier and I would gladly play for such a good theme.
  3. E

Post [ROM][N910C/H] CyanogenMod 13 semi-official builds

Last build have sensor problems during calls and the SMS bug that tells the user the SMS hasn't been sent even if it was actually delivered. SD works perfectly and Bluetooth have problems on calls and sometimes while playing music. Rayman builds are nowhere to be found that I know. Have in...
  4. E

In my experience, if you don't need Bluetooth calls. The last build is the most stable IMO.
  5. E

Post [MOD][XPOSED][4.3.x - 8.0.x] Flat Style Colored Keyboard [11/01/18 ver. 3.5.0]

Then I am absolutely clueless. All the phones that I noticed with the problem where Exynos or have some power saving features stoping the app from starting. Now I have no clue.
  6. E

Post [MOD][XPOSED][4.3.x - 8.0.x] Flat Style Colored Keyboard [11/01/18 ver. 3.5.0]

What phone do you have? I have experienced the same problem but only with Exynos devices for some reason.
  7. E

The battery issue also happens to me with other phones using cyanogenmod, so I guess it's cyanogenmod thing across multiple devices.
  8. E

You mean the sound that plays every time you tap something? The "pop" sound? System > Sound > other sounds.
  9. E

You have to manually download it from the post before you and flash it yourself. This builds aren't official so no auto updates.
  10. E

Its ok do dirty flash, I just do clean flash every couple of releases or when performance doesn't fells right. I don't know if it would work on your device since you said it's a moths old ROM. Heart rate censor isn't currently working as far as I know.
  11. E

Post [ROM][N910C/H/U] CyanogenMod 13 Discussion

Probably working on the cm14 build, probably haven't something worth updating or the dev it's just busy. Just give it time.
  12. E

is it just me or the IR Blaster isn't working
  13. E

Post [ROM][N910C/H/U] CyanogenMod 13 Discussion

Try to manually add your Carrier APN?