• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by esimon311

1. esimon311

Post [ROM] Flash-able 4.4 KIT-KAT E980 AT$T

Yep.... Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
  2. esimon311

Post [ROM] Flash-able 4.4 KIT-KAT E980 AT$T

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoTnIZ63KXhUzhkTE1pcVFXTEE/edit?usp=docslist_api Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
  3. esimon311

Post [Discussion] SAYGUS V2

Something must be amiss with my Twitter account ... I'll have to check into that... And tweet at SAYGUS again. https://twitter.com/EricEsimon311/status/574215151122915328 ________________ ITS OVER 9000!!
  4. esimon311

Just tweeted @ team Saugus again with a link to our thread and the comment and view count... Maybe if they see how many people are on our thread someone might stop by from Saugus...y'all tweet @ them with a link to the thread also..... ________________ ITS OVER 9000!!
  5. esimon311

Post The AT&T LG-G3 Lounge

Was it this guy? ________________ ITS OVER 9000!!
  6. esimon311

I took the OTA while I was rooted on KK.. No custom recovery installed... The OTA installed and rebooted.. I lost root of course and MOST of my tweaks IE Xposed and what not.. Most some of the Xposed g3 tweak box modes stayed I had the menu bottom next to my recent apps tab.. And if I remember...
  7. esimon311

Status bar.. No no .. Double tap anywhere there is not an icon on your screen and it will put your G3 to sleep... LG G3 Smartphone: Knock On & Knock Code Features: http://youtu.be/cLwx5Oi-xmE __________________ ITS OVER 9000!!!
  8. esimon311

:what: when I double tap anywhere on my screen my phone locks and goes to sleep? Am I missing something?... I just tap..tap.. On a blank spot and my phone goes night night... __________________ ITS OVER 9000!!!
  9. esimon311

Post (Discussion) LG G3 Android 5.0 Lollipop Update

I was rooted. But did NOT have TWRP installed and I took the OTA update and it worked great...I lost root and all my root tweaks.. IE xposed and stuff like that.. If you have TWRP installed and try to take the OTA.. You will get stuck in a TWRP boot loop... __________________ ITS OVER 9000!!!
  10. esimon311

How long have you been running lollipop? The first day or so after installing the update I was experiencing similar performance. But after a solid 5 days or so.. I can honestly say I'm enjoying Lollipop, as much as if not more than KK... Minus root...?....no over heating issues.. My phone will...
  11. esimon311

That's odd I have multiple Gmail accounts as well as Yahoo on mine and everything synced perfectly... Contacts birthdays calendar.... __________________ ITS OVER 9000!!!
  12. esimon311

I tweeted @ Saygus with a link to our thread. And we have a lot of questions about the V2... Hopefully someone will stop by... Worth a shot... Check out ericesimon311's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EricEsimon311/status/565892458886602755?s=09 __________________ ITS OVER 9000!!!
  13. esimon311

I just finished my first full battery cycle and I got right at 5 hour SOT... Not to bad.. Considering that was heavy usage. Clash of clans..Facebook..XDA...Android central...9Gag...The CHIVE...
  14. esimon311

I also took the OTA.. Then reverted back to KIT KAT via flashtool... With no problem...
  15. esimon311

Well here is something interesting I had a menu button in my tray... I had it enables on kit Kat with xposed framework VIA G3tweak box. And it carried over to the 5.0 lollipop update...I've since then restored stock kit Kat and took the OTA again to see how stock 5.0 works... Just thought it was...