• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by EslamElaraby

1. E

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][OnePlus 8 PRO][11.0.0_r45] DotOS-V5.2 | [15/09/2021]

can you provide me with a link ? i've been trying to root for a long time and haven't found a method
  2. E

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][OnePlus 8 PRO][11.0.0_r45] DotOS-V5.2 | [15/09/2021]

can you provide me with a link ? i've been trying to root for a long time and haven't found a method
  3. E

how can i root? i keep sideloading but it doesn't work what should i do?
  4. E

Post ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.9]

when I attach my phone after flashing the rom it doesn't appear in file transfer mode but it appears in ptp mode I tried connecting the phone on another laptop it worked perfectly !
  5. E

Post [KERNEL] CleanSlate 🚀 R 2.6.7 |KCal|Dimmer|AdBlock|SafetyNet|FlashLight|Dtap [11 June]

Can someone confirm 2.6.7 working on op8 pro? I don't wanna flasht it via franco and get bootloop because i don't know how to fix it.. thanks !
  6. E

Post [ROM][10.0][Xiaomi Mi 9][OFFICIAL]Pixel Experience [AOSP[2020/08/17]

Just flashed the rom and i can't connect to the wifi says network failed to save don't know why
  7. E

Post Anyone know how to get iPhone emojis working on emui 9? No root

I did just like you did and it works fine on all apps except on Twitter it's typed as Twitter emojis