Recent content by Esoteric68

1. Esoteric68

Post Free Silicone Cover

Sending you a PM.
  2. Esoteric68

Thread Free Silicone Cover

I have a black silicone cover for the original 7" Galaxy Tab if anyone is interested. It's free, not for sale. I just want to get rid of it instead of throwing it away. First come, first serve. (Moderators: If this isn't allowed please delete it)
  3. Esoteric68

Post [OFF TOPIC] The Cafeteria

Congrats Febby!! ---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ---------- I hope you feel better soon.
  4. Esoteric68

Thank you, I'd really appreciate that. I'm slipping out for the night. If it isn't allowed and the posts need to be deleted I understand.
  5. Esoteric68

That's where I've posted. Just didn't know if I could say so. I really miss XDA's marketplace.
  6. Esoteric68

I know we aren't allowed to post items for sale anywhere on XDA but are we allowed to mention that we're selling phones/tablets and where one can find the listing? Thanks in advance.
  7. Esoteric68

Take care of yourself. The community will still be here when you return. :)
  8. Esoteric68

There are no words, my heart is broken. RIP my dear friend
  9. Esoteric68

Post [Q] Rooting A Sprint Galaxy S4

This statement says you clearly don't need to be messing with rooting at this point. You need to do a LOT of reading first. Scan these forums, read everything you can find, ask tons of question (in the right forum) and when you feel like you know all there is to know then read some more. Too...
  10. Esoteric68

Post McLeary's Pub

Thanks :) I had a good laugh today reading about all the craziness happening in the myriad waiting lines around the country only to find that they had a major shortage. Seriously, even the greatest phone ever made couldn't get me to sit around outside for days/weeks waiting for it to be...
  11. Esoteric68

Post McLeary's Pub

I know we're (mostly) a bunch of Apple haters here :silly: but I also know a few people own their products on the sly ;) and I have two cases (one tpu the other some crappy hard case) for a 1st generation iPad that I just want to get rid of if anyone wants them, you pay shipping and they are...
  12. Esoteric68

Post McLeary's Pub

KeyRing will store all your rewards cards but not sure about the other stuff. More and more stores are switching to better scanners that allow them to scan from phones, although Staples still can't, which is rather ironic.
  13. Esoteric68

Post Sprint early upgrade coming

This is one of the benefits/features I miss the most and one I wish they'd bring back. I bought more phones, off contract, through BTA (bill to account) than I do without it. I always re-sign up for 2yr contracts so they weren't losing my monthly business they were simply selling phones at full...
  14. Esoteric68

Post McLeary's Pub

A good fit on pants is most attractive, not too tight, not too loose, but fitted enough to see an actual shape (unlike you get from saggy pants). We shouldn't have to wonder exactly what torture your stuff is being put through (which is exactly the thinking that springs up from seeing guys in...
  15. Esoteric68

Post McLeary's Pub

1968 cherry red convertible Stingray. Vrroooommmmm