Recent content by ETFSUICIDESEASON666

1. E

Post [ROM][7.1.2] Desolation [UNIFIED][OFFICIAL][9/02/17]

using the default blackbird kernel that comes with the rom, but now it shows up on the pc file manager. not sure what happened before but its all good now.
  2. E

Not sure if its just me but when i connect my phone to my PC and select file transfer, it doesn't show on my computer and the toggle on the phone just stays on charging with only the name on the notification shade changing.
  3. E

Post [ROM][LOS14.1][7.1.2_r29] DARK ROM [OMS][Pixel features][Delta updates][11/02]

On the server you will find a file named ExtraPackages_date.zip which contains a few apps that are not available out of the box in my builds (see list). You won't have to flash it every update, since there is a survival script. I suggest you open the zip and remove the files you don't need...
  4. E

I would use this for tweaking since it tells the performance and battery of each governor so that you pick on based on your need of more performance or battery. it also talks about other settings for kernels. https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/general/ref-to-date-guide-cpu-governors-o-t3048957
  5. E

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r24][EAS] Phoenix AEX ROM V4.4[PocketJudge/OMS/DUI][OP3/3T]

Go to settings then display and at the bottom under dashboard options should be a slider for columns portrait. Just move the slider back to one
  6. E

Post Dirty Unicorns Rom - Custom kernel?

I use the ROM with Kronic kernel since the ROM is CAF. Kronic kernel is built upon ElementalX just with added features ---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ---------- I use the ROM with Kronic kernel since the ROM is CAF. Kronic kernel is built upon...
  7. E

Post [ROM] [6.0.1] MIUI 8 (multiple editions)

On mivvs miui 8, i got an notification to update top 7.1.19 weekly. is it safe to update since it is already downloading it?
  8. E

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [OP3/3T] Cosmic-OS v1.3 [7.1.1_r9] [AOSP/SUBSTRATUM] [2017-02-11]

Does the new update include custom actions for the hardware buttons?
  9. E

Post OnePlus 3 Community Build SystemUI for different DPIs

The link in the 1st page only takes you to a Google drive page that doesn't have any flash able zips just the all. Is that the wrong link or am I just blind?
  10. E

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r74][oneplus3][DASH]OrionOS 2.8[OMS][sRGB][21st Nov]

are you using a custom kernel to be able to set profiles?
  11. E

Post [ROM] MIUI 8 OnePlus 3 [6.0.1]

OK from reading the thread I see that there are two Roms. Is the 6.10.3 version the one with OTA's or is the 6.9.8 the one with OTA's? since I can't tell which one is "A" or "B"
  12. E

Post arter97's custom-built CyanogenMod 13

Or you could you this file that I found in one of the threads Just flash and it removes the lockscreen and keeps the fingerprints still sobyou don't have to set it up again. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9STZ2btXwv9MnZCWnhVcE93MUk/view?usp=drivesdk
  13. E

Ok thanks for helping me understand
  14. E

I was already on oxygen is 3.2.6, I then flashed back both the radio and bootloader to the versions included in 3.2.4 on this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/development/firmware-updates-oos-3-1-2-3-5-2-t3465312, I'm already able to use custom Roms with the home button working...