Recent content by eugene373

1. eugene373

Post [Updating OEM Rom TM450] Stock Boot & Recovery

I wouldn't risk it, or ask messi as I've not played with android unlocked bootloader in 5 years. How ever fastboot boot.img is safe, or fastboot I.e. just don't want to give bad advice. ~Eugene Edit. If you can give me build # I can look for the kdz in the morning.
  2. eugene373

Thread [Updating OEM Rom TM450] Stock Boot & Recovery

Hello Everyone, There was a new update that hit today & like everyone else, I wanted to update to 10i as my FM Radio stopped working on the 10g update. Below are the Images for Recovery & Upcoming and Current boot.img's, I hope this helps people, I'll upload 10i when the kdz comes. "BACK-UP...
  3. eugene373

Post [ROM] Pure LG Experience

I'll be posting my MM system.img today. As of now, just debloated Amazon and games that install on fresh boot, also includes LG Theme's enabled... If I can get feedback to what else you would like removed while leaving it mostly stock, let me know.. I'll be making a new thread and will be...
  4. eugene373

As of current, I can only flash the MM system.img after editing it. Root is a main issue on 6.0 and looking at alternative methods currently. Due to SELinux I'm thinking about trying to to mod the boot.img the way I used to on the vibrant which involves hex and without unpacking the boot.img...
  5. eugene373

Testers found. thanks..
  6. eugene373

Update: Due to 6.0 I'm building custom binaries to accomplish what is needed due to the SELinux Enforcing. Hope is looking good though.
  7. eugene373

Once I get done trying to see what I can exploit I'll post it for everyone, they took out all the exploits I used in lollipop. Can you link what you're referring to? Not 100% sure as to what they are. ~Eugene
  8. eugene373

I've been able to get into Marshmallow, I'm now working on Modifying a working MM and I'll Post instructions once I get things done. Until then.. ~Eugene Update. Got Busybox installed as a test / Flashed a working edited marshmallow system.img
  9. eugene373

Back on the G4 Hello Everyone! Been a few months since I've updated the G4 Rom, so in the next week I'll try and get things fixed & updated. Until then, ~Eugene373
  10. eugene373

Post [ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

no root to switch lol... your post is uniforming as it has nothing to do with that, and I can fix it with the emmc to mmc adapter as that's how I rooted it to start with, I'm pointing out an issue with kingroot its self. fixed it with this version...
  11. eugene373

Post [ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

Update soon I hope they make an update soon, since they want to drop kingroot into /system if you use the pc version I'm now stuck without a working mouse. Working mouse meaning, on the firetv stick the remote mouse no longer works due to /system app privileges or better yet they could make...
  12. eugene373

Post {APP}[Root] Amazon Launcher mod FireOS 5.0.5

i'll take another look at it, make sure i didn't hobble something
  13. eugene373

Latest and great posted Okay guys, Latest and Greatest build is now Live with link in OP. Hope everyone enjoys it. ~Eugene
  14. eugene373

I still need to update the original post with the lastest image. I cant do that tonight, I've honestly forgotten with the move to the new house.
  15. eugene373

Post {APP}[Root] Amazon Launcher mod FireOS 5.0.5

resevered seems sideloading fails trying to update, but worth a shot. strictly root app.