Recent content by Eversmile23

1. Eversmile23

Post [APP][2.2+][05 Oct. - V2.4] BetterBatteryStats

I had applied all adb commands and still not getting desired data on alarms and CPU states.
  2. Eversmile23

Answer not complete in all respect. If it was meant for me, then I would say, the answer is not complete. Because, nothing is explained on absence of data on 'CPU states' and 'alarms' on BBS screen. Why is it so? I am happy to know that 0.7% per hour of drain is normal.
  3. Eversmile23

BBS not working perfectly on my unrooted android. BBS seems to be not working to its full potential on my Vivo Z1 Pro. It does not show any data on 'CPU States' and 'Alarms'. I am posting a BBS dump (taken after 5 Hrs 52 minutes of inactivity, I mistakenly touched the android and the screen was...
  4. Eversmile23

Thank You.
  5. Eversmile23

Why does not BBS work on my newer device Vivo Z1 Pro? Some compatibility issue appears like this -- "Detected problems with api compatibility. Visit g.co/dev/appcompat for more info." (Screen shot attached)
  6. Eversmile23

How does my device perform? Here I am posting a BBS dump. Do I need something to do? Or, is it perfect as far as idle battery drain is concerned?
  7. Eversmile23

I am posting three nos dumps, one is taken quickly after screen on (on 30th Jan). Another two nos (on 31st Jan), after I uninstalled/freezed some apps like 3C Toolbox Pro, Tatasky, S photoeditor, Slides, Some weather apps, Airtel app, Giphy, Eset antivirus, HTC Service pack, Google News etc. In...
  8. Eversmile23

Is there any room for improvement? Dear OP, I made the battery drop to 94% and left my android at one place overnight and took the below attached dump. After taking dump, I took some screenshots which are also I am attaching. As per my setting the first screen appeared as 'from screen off' to...
  9. Eversmile23

Also 'Screen off' & 'screen on' references not showing, I checked ig just now after 5hours 50minutes of inactivity of my mobile(during yhe night). Is it due to specific model of my andtoid and version of android?
  10. Eversmile23

Help-- 'Since boot' not geting registered by xdaversion of BBS App. I removed the Google Play version of BBS and installed the latest xda version, but I observed the reference point 'Since boot, is not showing. I uninstalled this version and installed version 2.4-262. Then also, same thing is...
  11. Eversmile23

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

Thank you Bro. I was unfortunate, I gave my mobile in the repair shop for unlocking (before you posted this nice tip) and had to spend Rs 200. In future if such a situation arises, it will be very helpful.
  12. Eversmile23

Post [Guide] Fix adb - device is offline error

I have a peculiar situation. My device shows 'device unauthorized' when connected to my laptop. To add to my woe, I have forgotten the screenlock password of my android device, as a result I can not access the 'settings' in my device. So, I can not apply 'revoke USb debugging authorization' and...
  13. Eversmile23

It is not possible as my device does not show existence of any Google account. When I open 'Play Store', a screen appears only for 1 or 2 seconds that asks me to 'Sign in' and goes away once I click the blue coloured words 'Sign in'. Fortunately, I found a TWRP back up, I had transferred to...
  14. Eversmile23

It worked after I installed both Play services apk & play store app. But, I am unable add a 'Google back up account' on my device. What to do? ---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ---------- [/COLOR] Did you did a Nandroid backup before messing around...
  15. Eversmile23

No Android back up. But, as I said, I had got a TWRP back up, but it was taken long back. Anyway, let me see what happens if I sideload Google Play Services from apkmiror. I want to thank you for making me wiser.