• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by evertonjcorreia

1. E

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Xiaomi Mi A2

According to paranoid it seems they'll be working on security updates for quartz, don't know when it'll be released tho as it seems people are being moved to works on android 11.
  2. E

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Xiaomi Mi A2

Sadly the bluetooth icon bug is still persistent in Quartz 5. Otherwise I have no problems with rom, even OTA went fine.
  3. E

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Mi A2

After 3 or 4 successful otas today I got the infamous "Can't load Android system. Your data may be corrupt" error. Phone boots if I change slots manually, but I tried reaplying the update and the error persists. Any way I can fix this problem?
  4. E

Read the entire thread and will find answers for your question, this was discussed too many times already.
  5. E

July 11? Working fine here so far, been using since release and didn't have these problems. I came from a clean flash tho.
  6. E

Found another bug: AudioFX sometimes will stop working and will only work again by disconecting the bluethoot headphones or rebooting the system. ---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ---------- Best chance you have is trying it. Things are kinda crazy...
  7. E

Sure, keep in mind not every mi A2 is made the same, I'm not claiming LOSRecovery won't work for everyone, I'm just saying people that for people with models that are facing OTA problems, this could be the cause. Now if you're having OTA problems and even doing this procedure you're not getting...
  8. E

Yeah, I think we can rule out the gapps being too big theory. Anyways, here are the tests I've run: LOSRecovery tests: wiped everything booted into LOSRecovery, flashed 20200704 rebooted recovery flashed gapps mini and magisk right after booted into rom, everything is fine (got encrypted by...
  9. E

Today was my first OTA in the rom, it fails, after the updater asks me to restart, the phone restarts it won't even go to recovery and will just blink that "unlocked" awareness screen a couple of times and just boot into the old release again. Is anyone aware what could be the problem? Using adb...
  10. E

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

I'm on the same rom. It seems activating "compatibility mode" on settings solves the problem, I did it yesterday and it did not break so far.
  11. E

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

Did you solved this problem? I'm having the exact same behaviour, including have to kill the app to make it functional again.
  12. E

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM [2020/11/21]

Nice! Are you aware if the device is encrypted automatically or it have to be done via settings after the install? Also, if I encrypt the phone will OTA still work or I'll have to do a new clean install every time I decide to update? Thank you for replying :)
  13. E

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] Extended UI [jasmine_sprout]

Can this ROM actually use encryption or I will to run around with a decrypted phone in order to use this one? Looks pretty nice tho.
  14. E

Post [ROM][STABLE][10.0][jasmine_sprout] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/02/14]

Edit: oopsie, just found the bugfix is released on telegram and will be in the next build, gonna wait for it :) 14/02 release has a headphone bug: if you try to use the usbc adapter to use a headphone it won't work, but if you reboot the phone with the headset plugged in it'll work fine after...