• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by evil-god

1. E

Post [ROM][Z3TC] LineageOS 18.1 SGP621 [UNOFFICIAL]

https://wiki.lineageos.org/gapps or https://nikgapps.com/ i dont use gapps, but my guess is: use the smallest one. core or nano, something like that
  2. E

Post [ROM][11.0] crDroidAndroid v7.x for s5neolte [UNOFFICIAL]

thx for reporting, i will take a look edit: my device is a SM-G903F too, today my GF and me switch the phone, make several calls, then switch back, do some test calls, everything work for both sides normal, cant reproduce any issue. anyone else with this problem?
  3. E

oh, i think today i make an typo. second time i turn it off and press on+volume down for recovery. but i will see whats the problem, later you can use the lineage recovery, cant say why the recovery isnt working anymore, very strange. see #2 for download. sorry for that edit2: now i can reboot...
  4. E

confirmed, will take a look. no bug, more a special thing with android 11, when you connect two phones enable "Settings > Network and Internet > Hotspot and tethering > Bluetooth tethering" on both phones. my jabra speak 510 works instantly without anything special. see pictures. dont know...
  5. E

yes, the sony_mod, after that i update to v23.0 no gapps.
  6. E

yeah, patching the image manually ends up with not booting device, as i write in post #1, hope they fix magisk for sony in the next time.
  7. E

hmm, you test the official latest magisk app? v23.0, same way via recovery
  8. E

this is strange, i do this one hour ago without problems, what if you place the apk file on internal storage and install it manually?
  9. E

okay, just to be sure, you download the zip file from here, then you unzip the archive, you should see Magisk-v22.1_mod_sony.apk, rename that file to Magisk-v22.1_mod_sony.zip and the flash via recovery, you do this? edit: its not a special hack, this the official way to get an working magisk...
  10. E

strange, here is all working, screenshot is seconds ago taken
  11. E

you use magisk mod linked post #1 under bugs? the workaround?
  12. E

Please test the new recovery images, download in post #2 PitchBlack Recovery's include some tools like (un)install magisk and much more, maybe there is here someone and can test some of them. tested is install ROM via adb sideload. wipe cache/art. please test and report. THX edit: magisk isnt...
  13. E

yes, read Post #1 Point 5, flash the zip via recovery and you have root.
  14. E

thx for your log, i will take a look. for changes please see commits on gitlab, linked in first post. edit: sorry, but i dont start debug a kernel build from may 4th and other people.