• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by evronetwork

1. evronetwork

Post Don't work GSM after try change imei

The real question is why u tried to change IMEI ..apart from illegal it's usually done in stolen phones
  2. evronetwork

Post [KERNEL][CLANG] MiPa Kernel [polaris][CLOSED]

I just wish ArrowOS to have a proper charging animation when the phone is off(it's a tiny white battery shaped logo without percentage or charging led on)
  3. evronetwork

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] [polaris] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Guess the charging animation when the phone is off would remain that tiny white without a percentage - like phones with android 2.3 and without the charging led on :(
  4. evronetwork

With the latest update ..recents are upsidedown, I did a couple of restarts but.. remains the same EDIT: Not sure why, it stopped doing that :) / UPDATE: This seems to be fixed in the recent updates
  5. evronetwork

Any plans to change the ugly charging animation when the phone is off an also make the led lid while charging?
  6. evronetwork

Smart charger doesn't seem to be working after updating to the latest ver, is it working for you guys? ..it was working
  7. evronetwork

Post Android update on Android Car Radio unit?

Ask your supplier to update it? ahahahah my Chinese supplier is ..get a new unit :P Btw I update it to 4.4.2 mod version I found here on xda
  8. evronetwork

The latest update has a bug, an annoying one: If you open all apps running and clear them up instead of your launcher it changes to it's default one, if you press the home button it goes to your launcher. This can be replicated easily, just see all the apps that are running, clear them all and...
  9. evronetwork

Also any idea if you can have quick unlock and scrambled pin pattern? It was present in arrow 10(so as soon as you type the correct pin it would unlock and the pin numbers was scrambled each time)
  10. evronetwork

Post MagiskHide & Microsoft Teams

Well after like a day or two it just moans about root access and you still have to do uninstall both and reinstall - So it's either that or remove root :P - It seemed to work but it's not for long 2 days of usage tops
  11. evronetwork

Any idea why while I put from arrow 10 the WifiConfigStore.xml file from (data/misc/wifi) to the new location of arrow's 11 (data/misc/apexdata/com.android.wifi) I don't get my old wifi passwords back and I'm stuck with an empty list (it's like file isn't replaced and after reboot my file isn't...
  12. evronetwork

Post [ROM] [polaris] ArrowOS 10.0 [OFFICIAL]

Does arrow 10 and arrow 11 support google pay? just wondering EDIT: The arror 10 with google pay apk can work as I've used it, I'll check arrow 11 soon :D
  13. evronetwork

Post MagiskHide & Microsoft Teams

For me it didn't work so I tried older version of Portal ...teams then moan that it's not the latest, so I downloaded an older teams version too! ...now it works So older portal version and teams and with the above mentioned ....it works :D