Recent content by ew

1. E

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][Evert] Pixel Experience Plus [AOSP][2020/04/13]

I see that PE 11 is available on the official website. Does PE force encryption? Hopefully somebody on this forum can provide me with an answer - and I appreciate your help in advance. Edit - answered my own question. I didn't realize that this has been replaced by the official thread ->...
  2. E

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Got it. I appreciate your help and patience. I have downloaded the API 29 version and all is good. I will monitor the thread to see what evolves - and I greatly appreciate the help.
  3. E

Thank you for the assistance. I have tried to search through the web (and not the app) I didn't see anything that relates directly. In any case, I am running LOS 18.1 (11) on a Moto G6 Plus. I have created and attached a log. Hopefully that is helpful in determining the issue. I assume that...
  4. E

With the latest beta, I have found that the only folders I see under /data/data are the folders for MiXplorer and what looks like Google Play Services, but no other apps. Is there something that I can do to see all the files in there including those from other apps (or is this a result of the...
  5. E

Thank you so much for the task and explanation.
  6. E

I was wondering if you could share the task that you created. If you have already shared it, I apologize for asking again - I did search the thread, but didn't see it. It would be very helpful and appreciated if you could share the task. Thank you in advance.
  7. E

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

I wanted to report - this is interesting. Moto G6Plus Android 10 Havoc OS. I have had basic failure and have not done anything about that yet. Despite the failure, I was able to make a payment with gpay (this morning) and add a payment type (late yesterday)
  8. E

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [nightlies]

There are unofficial builds https://downloads.kaotic.dev/LineageOS/evert/ if that helps.
  9. E

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

However - there doesn't seem to be a way to filter only subscribed threads. That filter includes all threads from forums that are watched. If there was a filter for subscribed threads - it would be perfect.
  10. E

Post [APP 4.0+] 3C All-in-One Toolbox

Thank you - and I understand your explanation and it make sense. I very much appreciate your consideration of the suggestion.
  11. E

Only Migrate (https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-migrate-custom-rom-migration-tool-t3862763) - but I don't know that it has been updated for Android 11.
  12. E

Thanks again, I see the wifi scheduling in the update from this morning!
  13. E

My though was the permission granted from the Android OS Settings screen. My thought was just to restore the permissions that were previously granted. For example, if an app is uninstalled, the restored from a backup - the restore would include the permissions that were previously granted...
  14. E

Sorry for my delayed response - with regards to restoring permissions, I was referring to the standard permissions, ie access to the calendar, location, camera, storage, and the like. The standard permissions that are needed to run the app. That is one thing that Titanium doesn't do, there is...